Anger

Jillians POV

After we got home I put Ava down for a nap then went downstairs and

Picked up what I thought was my phone. when I clicked the button to unlock my phone it said 'new message from Lia❤️❤️: Come over baby I wanna mess around tonight!' I started to cry but decided to not let it bother me that much and just talk to Jc calmly about it. So I walked upstairs to find him changing into some sweat pants. I had the baby monitor with me just incase. but I sat down on the bed and Jc sat down with me I kept looking a the floor and said "I have a question!" Jc sounded worried and said "what is your question?" my eyes started to water then I said "are you still cheating on me with Lia?" Jc looked shocked and said "no we have a child together why would I?" I started to cry a little and said "because she wants you to come over! just go Jc I'm tired of all of this I think I'm gonna just move put because we all know that connors moving out so I think I'm just gonna go with him!" Jc grabbed my wrist forcefully and said "NO, NO YOUR NOT!" YOUR NOT GOING TO TAKE MY CHILD AWAY FROM ME!" I looked at him shocked and said "Jc please stop please let go!" he just gripped tighter then I heard the baby crying I slapped Jc stood up grabbed my baby started packing our stuff and then left to connors apartment! when I got there Connor was about to go somewhere and when I pulled up I got Ava out of the car and walked up to Connor I was wearing makeup that day so it was all smeared and runny and my wrist was still red after he saw how I looked he automatically took me into his apartment and offered me an Arizona then I remembered I needed to feed Ava and so I did and I also noted it her eyes were still blue which was weird because they were supposed to change color after she's born! I just over looked it then Connor asked me what happened and I told him then he said that I could live with him as long as I wanted that's when Jc knocked on his door. I pulled Ava closer and walked to the door I opened it and said "look Jc I don't know what your problem is but I need some time away from you me and Ava are gonna stay with Connor now and until you can pull your act together your not seeing Ava and your not seeing me." After saying that I slammed the door in his face and started to cry into Connor's chest. It hurt to say that to Jc but it needed to be said so after I got done crying I decided to go take a shower and leave Ava with Connor I showered and got changed and when I went out to check on Connor he was in the floor with baby Ava in his lap watching sponge on and ticketing her feet every few seconds. I just smiled sat down beside of Connor and put my head on his shoulder he smiled kissed my four head and said "so I guess for a while I'm gonna help raise this little bundle of joy huh?" I smiled and said "your gonna be like her dad for a while!" Connor smiled and quietly said "I wish I could be her dad all the time!" I smiled and said "well you know there is just something about you!" Connor smiled then frowned and said "no Jillian this isn't right I can't be with you it would pull o2l apart!" I smiled and said "ok I'm ok with it as long as you promise to not let me and Ava live on the streets!" He smiled and said "I never would!" I smiled and we sat there with Ava for a few more minutes then I decided to go ahead and put her down for a nap so I sat her in her crib that I had set up earlier. I was worried because my aunt actually died from crib death which means they choke on their own spit and die. so I sat there and watched her until she woke up! after she woke up it was time to feed her again then it was time for me to get some sleep but I woke up every hour to check on her!