Chapter 3

Tj's POV

We walk to the park in silence until he says "what did amber want?"
"U-um s-she wanted t-to ask if i was dating anyone yet"
Dang it TJ he's going know your lying or nervous because you keep stuttering.
He said "TJ" and stopped walking so i stopped "why are you so nervous  everything is fine right? Is something
wrong? Between us i mean were still friends right nothing changed so why are you so scared right now?"
I say "its just we haven't talked in years and i-" i just stopped and took a deep breath and said "i haven't been totally honest I've been meaning to tell you something"
"TJ you can tell me anything"
"Cyrus i think i might be gay"
He just stood there and looked at me and soon he smiled so i smiled back.
He says "you know im gay too" and he starts walking.
"I do now"
"I thought it was obvious"
"Well I've been told im oblivious so i don't notice anything." I laughed and so did he.
We walked to the park and when we got there we sat down on the swings.

Cyrus' POV

I liked TJ so much and was happy that he was gay because that means i might have a chance. We swung a little and under my breath i said "TJ i like you" he said
"What" and looked over at me.
"Nothing"
"No you said something"
I muttered "i like you a lot TJ"
I couldn't look him in the eye so i looked at the ground.
He said "cyrus"
"What?"
"Look at me"
I looked up and saw him looking at me and he said "i like you too"
He stood up and i stood up too.
We stood looking at each other for what felt like forever and then our lips connected.  When we pulled away we just smiled at each other.
We sat back down on the swings in total silence until he said "we should probably head back."
"Yeah"