Chapter 4

Tjs POV
We walked back to the spoon and all i could think about was that i cant be with cyrus because i going back to school in 1 week and i dont want to have a long-distance relationship with him. He is so great and deserves someone that is here all the time and i cant because i really want to be a basketball coach. I have to do something i never thought i would have to do. I have to choose between cyrus or basketball and i dont know if i can.
I was snapped out of my thoughts when cyrus says "whatcha thinkin"
"Oh ya know the weather basketball all that stuff"
"Tj i know when you lying whats going on?" he looked hurt and it made me sad.
"Fine i was thinking about how we cant be together"
"WHY?!?"
"Because im going back to college and i would have to choose between you or basketball and i cant."
"We can have a long-distance relationship"
"No we cant because you are so great and deserve someone who can be here for you all the time"
"No tj i deserve you youre all i want"
He starts walking away from me and i follow him.
He says "lets just go back to the spoon well talk about this later because i dont want to be upset when all my best friends are here."

Cyrus' POV

We got to the spoon and i was still so upset and Amber notice she grabbed me hand and said "we're going go talk outside."
everyone just nodded a sad tj starred at us as we left.
"Whats wrong? what did he do? I swear i will beat the shi-" she said before i cut her off "we kissed and than he told me we cant be together because hes going back to college and he cant choose between me or basketball but he obviously can because hes going back to college so he picked basketball"
"Oh my god i cant believe him just trust me he really likes you"
"And i really like him but he loves basketball and i want him to be happy and hes happy playing basketball"
"Im going to talk to him go get him"
I walk in the spoon and go up to tj and say "Amber needs you"
He gets up and walks away and i sit down.
Buffy says "whats happening"
"Me and tj kissed and he says me and him cant be a couple because he chooses basketball over me"
I start crying and i walk outside and run home. I hear tj yelling after me but i dont stop.

Amber's POV

"Tj what do you think your doing"
"I dont know"
I just roll my eyes and say "you broke his heart and you said you couldnt choose between him and basketball but you did because your going back to college to play basketball. I am so mad at you because i know you love him  but i cant believe you hurt him as bad as you did so you better call him NOW."
I walk home to see a crying cyrus.
"Hey cy did tj call you?"
"Yeah i declined it because im not talking to him at all. Not today not tomorrow im not going to say goodbye Monday of next week when he leaves"
"Cyrus trust me he loves you i talked to him and he said hes sorry and he does love you and he wont go if you tell him not to"
We hear a knock on the door "its tj" i say.
"Tell him i am not here" he says as he runs and hides behind the counter.
"Hey tj" i say as i open the door
"Is cy here"
"Yeah"
"Amber!" He whines as he walk out from behind to counter.
"Hey you need to talk to him"
"Fine. What tj? Are you here to break my heart again?"
"Hey Amber can we have some privacy" tj says
I nod and walk out the door and close it of course im still listening to them.

Tjs POV

"Cyrus, please i am so sorry just tell me not to leave and i wont"
"Tj i want to be with you and i want you to be here but i also want you to be happy and youre happy playing basketball"
"No i would be happier with you"
"Awww" we hear amber outside and i open the door.
"What? did yall think i wouldnt listen to yall" she says and we all laugh.
"Cyrus i think you should tell him to stay and be with him and he can stay with us" Amber says.
"Tj would you want to stay with us"
"I mean yes only if you want me to."
"I would love that" Cyrus says with the biggest smile.

-------------------------------------------------------
No one's POV

That night tj was sitting on the couch and amber was sitting on a chair and cyrus was upstairs taking a shower.
Tj says "hey i think we should have a movie night and you can invite Andi if you want"
"I mean i could ask her but i doubt that she will come"
She texts Andi and almost ameditly her phone dings "what did she say?" Tj questioned her.
"She said sure because buffy is with marty"
"I think you should ask her out tonight"
"No not happening"
"Hey guys whatcha talkin bout" cyrus says as he walks down the stairs"
Tj says "would you wanna have a movie night with us. Andi is coming"
"Ok sure"

Cyrus' POV

I walk over to the couch and sit next to tj and he raps his arm around me and pulls me closer and i pull away and his smile fades and says "what is wrong?"
I say "isnt that a couple thing" before he could answer the doorbell rings and Amber jumps up and get it and says "hey andi"
"Hi amber what movie are we watching "
"I dont know whatever you want"
Tj looks at Amber and he gets up and walks away with amber.
"Hey cy"
"Hey Andi" i say sadly
"Whats wrong is it tj"
"No i said something to him before you came and now i think hes mad at me"
"What did you say?"
"He rapped his arm around me and i pulled away and he asked 'whats wrong' and i said 'isnt that a couple thing' and then you rang the doorbell"
"I thought yall were a couple i mean yall kissed"
"I know but we havent really talked about being a couple"

Tjs POV

Amber and i walk upstair and she says "hey whats wrong"
"Well i put my arm around him and he pulled away and i ask what was wrong and he said that that was a couple thing" i started crying she says "tj you should talk to him and tell him you want to be couple"
"But he obviously doesnt"
"Just talk to him"
"No im not going downstairs you andi and cy should have movie night without me im going to get my stuff because im leaving i dont want to stay here anymore"
"Tj" she says as she grabs my arm when i try to walk away but i pull away and shake my head.

Ambers POV

"Hey where tj" cyrus asks
"Hes getting stuff because he said he is leaving"
"Why"
"Because of what you did and said he says that you said that you dont want to be couple now"
"No i want to be a couple but i want to talk to him about it first"
"Then go"
"Ok" i watch him walk upstairs and i sit next to Andi our knees touching
"Hey andi"
"Yeah amber?"
"Would you still be my friend if i told you i like you"
She didnt say anything but she grabbed my hand and smiled.
"I take that as a yes" i say
She smiles and says "i like you too amber"

Cyrus' POV

I knock on the guest bedroom door  that tj was in.
"Go away Amber" i hear
"Its not Amber"
The door opens and i say "Amber told me your getting your stuff"
"Yeah i am" the words stung because they sounded mad and upset.
"Please dont leave tj i want you here"
"Why you said you dont want to be a couple so why am i here"
"I do want to be a couple but i need to talk to you about it first so i dont take it the wrong way"
"Cyrus come here"
I walk over to him. he hugs me and kisses the top of my head.
We talk for awhile and we agree to be boyfriends. We walk downstairs to see amber and andi snuggled up on the couch.
Tj laughs and says " you think theyre dating?"
I  nod.
We walk over tj loudly fake coughs and scares both of them.
Tj says "are we gonna watch a movie now or what?" They blush and amber says "we could watch love simon"
"Why? We have watched so many times" i whine.
"I mean i have kinda have been wanting to watch it" tj says.
"Ugh fine we can watch it" i groan.
We all sit down and i lay up against tj and he says "isnt this a couple thing"
"Yep" i say as i stay where im at and he wraps his arm around me.
Amber says "so i take it youre dating now"
"Yup" we say in unison.

------------
A/n

I hope you like this chapter it took me 3 days to write and it has 1613 words.