chapter 6

Tj pov

The next day i woke up with cyrus' head on my chest. I just stared at him admiring the boy I can now call my boyfriend. He just looked so perfect. The way his hair was messy from sleeping and how he had a little smile on his face even though he was sleeping.

A few minutes pass by and I watch as his eyes flutter open. "Hey what time is it?" He asked his voice sounding groggy.
"Its 9:30"
"Ok"
"So how you sleep baby boy?" I asked him and i watched as be blushed at the nickname.
"I uh I sleep really good actually. What about you?" He asked me still kinda flustered by the nickname.
"I sleep pretty good"
We sat in comfortable silence for a few seconds until he said
"can we just stay like this for the entire spring break?"

I love him so much

"I wish we could but we have to do something."

"Can we stay here for at least another 30 minutes or so?"

"15 minutes"

"Why not 30?"

"Because I have something planned for the day"

"Oh really? What is it?"

"Thats a surprise."

"Teej, you know I hate surprises!"

"Well your gonna like this one"

"Okay but can I at least have a hint?"

"Its gonna be date and were going multiple places"

"Well that doesn't help."

"It was a hint actually it was 2."

I just smile down at him he looked up at me. I lean down and press my lips against his and he kisses back almost immediately. After a few seconds he pulled away for air.

I look at him just admiring him again.
"What?" He said with a huge smile.
"I love you" I whispered to him.
It was quiet for about a minute and im starting to regret saying those words until he says "I love you too babe."

We stay in bed for about 5 more minutes and then I say "we should get up, we have a big day planned.

We take turns taking showers. And then we get ready to leave. He was wearing a pair of black jeans and white shirt that said 'pride' on the front in rainbow and he was wearing black converses.
He looked amazing. I was wearing a pair of ripped blue jeans and a baby blue hoodie with a white shirt underneath and a pair of rainbow checkered vans.

"You ready to go?" He asked me.
"Yep."

We got into his car. I was driving because he didn't know where we were going. This is going to be a fun date.