Chapter 5

Tjs POV

Half way through the movie andi and amber were sound asleep and me and cyrus were wide away because it was only 12 am.
"Hey cy you wanna go upstairs and just talk"
"Yeah sure"
We turn off the tv and walk upstairs .
"So whatcha wanna talk about" he asks.
"I dont know"
"Then why you wanna come up here"
I walk over to the bed and sit beside him and say "i dont know i just wanted to be with you alone i guess"
"Ok" he says.
They stare at each other in silence for what felt like forever until cyrus said "im glad you staying here but are you sure you dont want to go back to play basketball?"
"Cyrus i told you i am so much happier with you here in Shadyside"
"But Shadyside is boring there is nothing here"
"Youre here"
He blushed and scooted closer to me. I wrapped my arm around him and said "so what do you wanna do?"
He said "This."
I was confused until I felt a pair on lips on my own. I immediately kissed him back.

The kiss lasted for about 1 minute. I didn't want it to end and I'm sure he didn't either but we need air so he pulled back first. We just looked at each other with huge smiles. No it wasn't our first kiss but it was the best one so far.
"So what do you wanna do know?" I asked him again.
"Sleep." He said as he snuggle into my side. "Okay. Goodnight baby." I said not realising what I just called him.
He shot up and said "you just called me 'baby' for the first time"
"I know im sorry. I wont call you that if you don't want me to." I said nervously.
"No no, its fine I was just surprised." He said as he lied down again.
Oh my god I love this boy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n 326 words. This one was short but sweet. I hope you enjoy it. I have been trying to write this chapter for along time now but everytime I tried I just lost interest. I am hoping to start updating this book more often but I am still working on another story. -falyn