chapter 10

3 months later

".........you may now kiss the groom"
Tj leaned in and connected his lips to his now husband's in front of everyone. When they pulled away Tj whispered under his breath " I love you"
"I love you too" Cyrus whispered back.
They both had tears running down there faces. And so did their friends.

When it was time for their dance they both went into the center of the dance floor. Tj put his hands on Cyrus' hips and Cyrus had his arms around TJ's neck. They were dancing to lemon boy by cavetown.

*play song*

The two boys were in their own world as they danced. The only thing they were focusing on was each other because that was all that mattered in that moment. They were now husbands. Thats all they were thinking about. They didn't care about all their family and friends watching them. They did care about Amber, Andi and Buffy sobbing as they watched the two boys dancing. All that they cared about in that moment was each other. Their faces were getting closer and closer as the song was about to end and right on the last note of the song their lips connected again. When they pulled away everyone was clapping again. The DJ started playing other music for everybody to dance to.

Andi, Amber, Buffy, Marty, Jonah,and Walker all came up to the boys.
Buffy was the first one to say something " Cyrus I'm so happy for you right now. I love you" She hugged Cyrus really tightly. "I love you too buff"  "And tj" she started again "I know you and I have not always seen eye to eye but I am really happy for you too. I Love ya" She hugged him "but if you ever hurt him I will literally hunt you down and murder you" she whispered in his ear when she hugged him. "Ok buffy I promised I wont hurt him but I love ya too" he whipered back and then he let go of her. Marty who was right behind her just said "yeah im happy for yall" and walked away with Buffy.
Andi stepped up next " Cyrus I love you so so much and I am so happy for you guys" "love you too Andi" she hugged him. When she let go she said "tj I love you. you are like a brother to me and" she lowered her voice a little so Amber couldnt hear because she was right behind her "hopefully I will be one day." Tj then lowered his voice to hers "I'll talk to her about that and love you too" he hugged her. Andi and Amber walked away, Amber would probably have a full on conversation with tj later. Jonah came up to cyrus next " yo cyguy I am so happy for you. I love you bro" he pulled cyrus into a bro hug "love ya too man" cyrus said back. He pulled away from Jonah. Walker who was beside Jonah said " yeah what Jonah said" Jonah grabbed walkers hand and walked away because Jonah didnt have anything say to tj other than a 'im happy for you and cy'. Next cyrus' and tjs parents came up to them. After they were done talking everyone went to the dance floor and was either dancing or swaying to the music. That night was really fun for everyone. They were all happy. Everything was perfect.

A/n one more fricking chapter and then this book is finished. I really like this chapter it was really fun to write. Also i know everyone uses lemon boy for tyrus but I couldnt think of a better song. Anyways only one more chapter. Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it until next time- falyn