epilogue

5 years later

3rd person POV

It had been 5 years since TJ and cyrus got married. Right now they were in their backyard. TJ watched Cyrus as he ran around with their 3 year old daughter, Emily. TJ smiled to himself thinking about lucky he is to have this boy in his life. He walked over to Cyrus and Emily. They were now laying on the ground together. So Tj joined them. TJ sat up after a few minutes and looked at his husband and his daughter. He picked up Emily and put her in his lap, he then grabbed cyrus' and which made cyrus sit up. They say there holding hands looking at each other. Cyrus and TJ leaned in and kissed. When they pulled away cyrus whispered "I love you so much"
"I love you so much" TJ whispered back. TJ kissed Emily's head "I love you Emily"
"I love you too daddy" she said back to him "I love you daddy"she said now looking at cyrus "I love you too Emily" it was getting a little late so they went inside because they had to give emily a bath before bed. After they were done bathing her they put her into her pajamas and went down stairs to read her a story. Cyrus held her as TJ read a book to her. Half way though the book she was sound asleep. "I'll go put her in her crib now" Cyrus whispered. He got up carefully and went down the hall and into her room. He put her down in the crib gently and just looked down at her. Cyrus was startled when he felt a pair of arms around his waist but soon melted into his touch when he realised it was TJ. TJ put his head in the crook of cyrus' neck and looked down at his daughter who was fast asleep. "I love you baby" TJ whispered to Cyrus as he kissed his neck. "I love you too babe." He turned to look at TJ and planted a soft kiss on his lips. Cyrus looked back at Emily and just smiled. They were both really happy. And they both couldn't believe how perfect their life was now. Once they were just two teenage boys who had a crush on each other but were convinced that the other didn't feel the same way. Now they are two grown men who are happily married and in love and have a beautiful daughter named Emily. And what made cyrus even more happy with his life was that all of his friends were happy too. Buffy and Marty were married and had one kid with one on the way. Amber and Andi were getting married this fall and were planing on adopting. Jonah and Walker were still together and Jonah was planning on proposing to him soon. So everyone was happy. And that made cyrus happy and seeing cyrus this happy made TJ happy.

The end

A/n Well that's a wrap. I am finally finished with this book. I am thinking about making a sequel to this book. But until then I'm going to focus on getting lemon boy finished which is my other tyrus story which I think you should definitely read if you love tyrus.