Minicat- Fluff

It's basically an 'Baby it's cold outside' AU but it's even more dangerous because they're gay, Unmarried, secret lovers. Any mistakes?

Craig's P.O.V

I smiled at Tyler as we leaned in for a kiss getting lost in one another's eyes, the loud strike of an alarming grandfather clock made me jump outta my hide. I looked at my watch to see it was 12:00!!! I hopped up making Tyler stand with me.

He softly grasped my wrist trying to comfort me as best as possible "What's the matter honey?" I sighed deeply "It's tweleve and I told my father I was out with a friend Tyler.." I said trying to convince him as he pulled me closer to his chest "I really can't stay-" "But Baby It's cold outside...." he cooed as he pressed a finger to my lip and I shook my head.

I chuckled walking towards my coat out of his arms but before I could he started to put on my coat and hat. I smiled as he curtsied while taking back my hat and Jacket that had covered his rather well suit. "Thank you but I gotta get home" I said as he
Danced with me away from the door.

"I gotta go back home Tyler Really I do" I said kissing his cheek going to the door but He grabbed my hand and twirled me into his chest "Don't cha wanna stay here with me?" he asking sounding innocent. I groaned pushing him off me "You really have been oh so very kind tonight" I said with a smile.

"Please don't leave me alone You know You don't want to" He smiled back grabbed my hands kissing them "but What would The neighbors think?" I asked considering staying as he sat me back down handing me a glass of whiskey.

I then looked over to see the strong kind of whiskey "Hey what's in this drink?" I asked with a giggle handing it back.

I got up shaking my head walking back to the door as he got on his knees "How could You do this thing to me?" He said obviously over dramatic "My father will be there at the door" I said with temptation.

"But listen to that fire place roar" He said pulling me close to the fire place letting it warm up my finger tips "but my Mother would be suspicious..." He pulled me closer to him "Gosh your lips look delicious..." We almost kissed but I held my hand in front of his lips with a grin.

"It is pretty bad out there.." I said looking through the window "Baby it's cold outside.." Tyler whispered wrapping his arms around me making me embrace his warmth. "Maybe I'll stay..." I said kissing his chin holding his hands.

He turned me around picking me up grinning ear to ear "You'll really stay?" He asked in a hum and I giggled Nodding asking him "Is It really that cold?" He responded with a chuckle "Baby its a blizzard outside" he smiled into my neck.

"Then I'll have to have a place to go..." I teased him "My room is always available..." he said with an wink "..I'm always home alone..." He smirked at me making me blush furiously.

"...and I'm always great company.." he said kissing my buttony nose hugging me in his lap as he sat on the tan sofa making me roll my eyes with a laugh..
....
......
"You've convinced me my dear"

How was that peice of garbage it wasn't much but I thought it was a cute idea. Comment if you got an Idea or want an Idea. Yeah If you want an Idea I'd help I guess 😂. Anyways I love you guys or guy or girl or you in general or you unisex I dunno all of them it's overwhelming

as always...

Leedle Lee Ma Doods 🤠