Daithi De Lui- Smut

WARNING BDSM
Basically Smacking, Choking, and pain kinks. Any mistakes??

Lui's P.O.V

I covered up the bruises and redmarks on my skin with a turtle neck dressing for school. As I walked in the building I avoided all my friends so they wouldn't see me and get suspicious. "Lui!!" I heard a familiar loud voice from behind me I turned around with might I Add much regret to have seeing Craig...

I rubbed my neck nervously "Hey Buddy!" I greeted Uncomfortably "You okay yo-Whats that?!" Craig suddenly jumped up and pulled down my turtle neck revealing my bruises "What happened Lui did someone hurt you? I can take care of them you don't des-" "It's fine I promise!" I became red-faced being embarrassed.

"Someone's hurting you and it's fine?" He asked as if I were crazy "Okay Okay Look I'm into peoplehurtingme." I said the last part quietly and quickly so he couldn't hear me and he looked confused "I'm sorry I don't speak Spanish man just say it and quit stalling" he was stern and rough (Just the way he likes em;)..No? Okay I'll go) he wasn't giving up anytime soon.

"I said it once and I'm not saying it again!" But I wasn't giving up either. Firm arms suddenly lifted me groping my ass pulling me into a passionate kiss. I would remember those lips anywhere they were David's. "Hey baby~" he purred I smiled brightly "Hey daddy~" I giggled with a lust like gaze.

"Hey David did you know your boyfriend had bruises on his neck and makeup badly covering up red marks that are starting to turn blue?" Craig sounded really confident and I just shook my head at David and he smiled "Mhm Yeah I do" Craig lost all confidence and it turned into confusion.

"So you know and you're doing nothing about it?!" He was surprised and seemed frustrated "uh well I'm not doing nothing exactly" David knew of the questions that would lead on after this statement "Then what are you doing Exactly?!" He practically shouted David just laughed and chirped out "Lui of course" I started to hit him.

"i.hate.you." I gritted through my teeth and he laughed Craig was astonished with a face full of pink "I didn't know Lui was that kind of guy...." He mumbled embarrassed for me. "Sorry for bothering your guys privacy like that" he apologized and David looked at me evilly.

"Oh trust me invade any time friend I could care less if people knew that Lui's into BDSM Hell I'll even call his mom" David started to pull out his phone And I took it away from him "Stop this!" I whispered at him with a deadly glare.

"Threaten me one more time and I won't go easy on you baby~" he whispered in ear making me shiver at this point Craig had ran away.

Time skip

School was over and David had me pinned against the wall biting down on my neck leaving more purple lumps form eventually he bit down so hard It bled and I moaned like crazy when he did so. He grabbed me roughly by my chin smushing my face kissing me rolling his eyes to the back of his head "Damn you're so kinky~" he growled out.

He smacked me in the face making me bite my lip in pleasure. "God damn David again!~" I breathed he smacked me harder making me moan louder "F-Fuck~" our erections were now touching so I improvised by starting to grind on his dick making him groan in pleasure.

"Daddy?" I smiled at him while he was enjoying the friction "yes baby boy?" His voice made me melt it was strong and demanding making me want to get on my knees and beg for him while he whips me. "fuck me~" I whispered and without hesitation he picked me up and threw me on my bed ripping off both of our pants.

"Bend over now Slut~" he said while he groped my ass roughly making me moan. I bent over on my bedside and he gladly teased
My entrance with his size making me whimper "f-Fuck d-daddy.." I was in pain needing him so I started to play with myself starting off harshly that was until his hand replaced mine.

"Oh God!~" I was making noises that weren't even English sounding My legs were trembling, pleading for more I came in his hand and moaned softly grasping onto my bedsheets "Hehe You're so horny~" he whispered in my ear which distracted me and for a second he smashed into my ass making me cry out his name.

Grasping the sheets harder becoming a defenseless, Dazed, moaning mess. He smacked my thigh then dragged his hand all the way to my ass. "D-D-A-vid!~ G-gOd M-mOre~" I gasped out he began to ram in and out of my ass each thrust harder then the last pushing me over my edge.

I was speechless becoming a slurred little whore. "Who's daddy's little bitch?~" he whispered smacking me harshly on my ass making me whimper wanting more. "I-I am!~" I couldn't speak at this point but I took a moment to breath out "Choke me" he pulled out making me feel empty.

but he did not disappoint when He flipped me over and slammed back into me Grasping into my throat I tossed my eyes to the back of my head with pleasure I was close that was for sure and with all the pressure on my body it was in no time that I came on both of our chest as he filled me with his sticky seed but of course before passing out.

I actually kinda like this one cause I could relate. To the hitting kink of course. But I dunno I actually genuinely appreciate it but that's me

Anyways I love you guys or guy or girl or you in general or you unisex I dunno all of them it's overwhelming

as always...

Leedle Lee Ma Doods 🤠