Chapter 2 "Sally"

The wooden cart is now in pieces crashed against a tree. One of the children is sitting on top of your lap while your sprawled across the dirt seeing stars. The small child is a girl with a witch outfit she wears a mask with all the colors of purple. Her blonde hair is messy from the crash she huffs angrily pulling out her crooked glasses from her pocket. She removes her mask ready to yell at you.

"Didn't you hear us shouting?! We told you to get out of the way you numb skull!"

You frown rubbing your skull in pain you're glad no one is seriously injured but you push the little blonde girl off your lap so you can get up.

"I'm sorry I was deep in thought I must of not heard your shouts of worry."

You look around the area to see two other trick-or-treater children. The small boys are dressed as a skeleton and devil. Their masks are split apart from the crash when they stood up the remaining parts of their masks fall off both their faces. One boy has green hair with light blue bangs his eyes glow blue and his face is painted to match his skeleton makeup. The other boy dressed as a devil is adorned in red he has light blue hair in a bowl hair cut. His eyes are also blue but his creepy grin certainly doesn't match the anger in his eyes.

"Are you some type of idiot!? Our wooden wagon is broken because of you!" The Devil boy spoke.

"Yeah you big idiot! It's your fault!" Skeleton boy said.

"Calm down at least we are almost at the pumpkin patch. Hey lady do you need me to heal you? Your leg bone looks cracked." The little witch said observing the leg she is talking about.

"What!? Rebecca you can't be serious about healing her!" Skeleton boy said.

"Shut up! It's our fault her leg is cracked. The least I can do is heal her." Rebecca the witch said.

The two boys sigh rolling their eyes annoyed. They begin collecting pieces of their scattered items across the area.

"Don't listen to those two idiots they're just moody because we were in a hurry to pull pranks on the pumpkin king. I'm Rebecca by the way." Rebecca said.

"I'm Y/n thanks for healing me." You say kindly.

Rebecca smiled as she healed you up.

"Those two over there are Noah and Weevil. The one in glasses is Weevil and the annoying one with the skeleton painted face is Noah."

The two boys stick out their tongues at the little witch. Rebecca's purple magic glows around your leg healing the injury. You stood up in a grateful twirl.

"Wow it's good as new thanks Rebecca!"

The boys push what is left of the wooden cart with two wheels across the dirt. The two boys aren't so happy with you so they ignore you. You notice the cart is filled with items for pranks.

"Are you two really going to prank the pumpkin king? You three could get into a lot of big trouble." You warn.

"Doesn't matter to us lady, we simply do as we please." Weevil said with a cackle.

"But it's not right. The pumpkin king is an important man and I wouldn't want any of you getting into trouble."

The boys laugh at you obnoxiously they both then stride to you deciding they'll poke some fun at you.

"What's it to you if we get in trouble?" Noah said.

"Yeah I bet it's because you have a crush on him. Am I correct? You admire the pumpkin king?" Weevil said laughing.

"I bet she wants to rub his pumpkin!" Noah joined laughing as his Devil friend began laughing harder.

"Weevil! Noah! That's enough leave her alone!" A different voice of a little boy yelled.