Chapter 6 "Final Show Down!"

Yugi and Yami travel pass the cemetery as the children instructed. The black stallion racing as the two brothers throw balls of fire at their bug opponents. Chasing right behind them many of the winged bugs are doing their best to attack but to no avail thanks to Yugi's powerful dark magic. They finally pass the cemetery reaching an opening pass some dead trees. In the far distance they can see spiral hill. The tree house they see is sitting on top of a huge dead tree.

The boys found it easy entering by stepping onto a home made elevator made from a metal cage

The boys found it easy entering by stepping onto a home made elevator made from a metal cage. They step inside the elevator allowing it to send them to the huge opening at the bottom. They soon find the trip is longer than they thought because it travels for about thirty feet. It wasn't until the end the two realize they're in a completely new environment. They're in caves filled with dead carcasses of bugs and stone cold ground. Along the walls is running with mysterious purple fluid blending into the orange walls of the cave.

"Huh? I had no idea there was a place such as this in Halloween Town! It's so creepy! It's marvelous!"

"Enough brother. We are here to rescue Sally and stop Oogie."

"Right Yami. No more sight seeing for now. We must save Sally."

Both continue running through the area traveling deep into these strange caves. On the way they find more empty shells of bugs or their dry skin left behind. Many empty cocoons and eggs lay in piles against the walls. After traveling for what felt like hours the two finally come across a different colored area of greens and purples. It led to a completely new path the opening is dark. Yugi looks over to his brother wondering if this could be the end of the underground tunnels. Could it really be where Oogie is hiding? Yami is thankful he is wearing his dark colored armor it made him more confident than he already is. His hands ignite flames preparing himself for battle before entering the new entrance. Yugi chose his black fire both enter through the tunnel together. The moment the enter the new area they see the whole place is different. The stone floor is teal colored while the open areas reveal more of the underground caves. They could see the eyes of different bugs watching them. Glowing as they hid in the darkness. A small stage in the center of the room made of the same stone from the ground a roulette is set up with a skeleton body strapped against it as if a prisoner.

"If it isn't his highness! The pumpkin king along with his princely brother." A demonic sounding voice said in a mocking tone.

"Who are you?" Yugi said unaffected by his creepy voice.

"Show yourself!" Yami shouts not wanting to play games.

"Who am I? You ask whom I could possibly be?"

Suddenly a spot light is in the center of the room with a small smoke bomb. Revealing a man the troublesome trick-or-treaters know all too well. He stood in front of the royals proudly his sinister smile taking them as seriously as a child. In his hand he has his staff decorated colorfully like the weird roulette in the background. He doesn't have his hood on revealing his blood shot purple eyes. Madness screeches in his facial features. The two are glad they have their flames ready.