Chapter 3 "Halloween Town or Oogie Boogie's Land?"

The next day you leave the house as you usually do but wearing your disguise this time. You aren't sure how this will fair but you're sure today will go as planned. You wish to see the entire town and the other locations outside town. You always desired to do this and you're sure with the disguise you can do it. You leave the house eager to explore what the world has to offer you. Being cooped up inside the house isn't fun and your step family is a lot to deal with. This is the perfect relief from stress not to mention you have a pocket watch in case you lose track of time. Walking into the town there are plenty of creatures running about. The townsfolk are as ghoulish as can be you hope you'll get to make new friends. On your way to the towns iconic pumpkin patch you notice a couple towns people on the way there. Monsters of different kinds such as any day you've been here. All new or old you give a smile with a ghoulish look in your glowing eyes. As "Sally" you felt so safe your so happy you wore make up. Today is a beginning to a new image you'll have in this town. Many would smile brightly or give you looks of confusion, for they've never seen you in town ever before. You head up to the gates near the entrance of the pumpkin patch when you're interrupted by barking you look around to see the familiar ghost dog from the other day. He seems to recognize your smell causing you to giggle. He circles you barking joyously his bright nose shining brightly. He follows you into the pumpkin patch while you look at each jack-o-lantern with a smile. The pumpkins look at you curiously when you walk by. The ghost dog wanders off somewhere while you pick a dead flower finding it cute. You hear voices and notice a group of monsters having a picnic together. One is an aquatic lagoon monster while the other two are witches they seem to notice you big time. They stopped talking watching as you walk by. They began whispering noticing you take the trail toward Dr. Kaiba's lab they aren't sure what you could possibly being doing at the infamous mad scientists laboratory. It was easily gossip but you didn't pay it any mind since they're complete strangers to you. You leave the gates of the pumpkin patch to head into the street toward Kaiba's lab. Upon entering you hear bickering in the background but you shrug closing the front door. You hear wires with zaps of electrocution. You cover your mouth with a hand heading up to his laboratory. Upon arriving to their lab upstairs you notice a voodoo doll specimen on the lab table. Kaiba has his goggles on while Mokuba is carrying different parts to create a stitched doll. You smile at the voodoo doll on the table dancing with twirls of glee.

"Wow you created life! How impressive!" You praise while clapping your stitched hands.

"Hey Y/n! Nice to see you here. You like him? Bringing creatures to life is nothing new around here." Mokuba comments.

"Welcome. Y/n." Kaiba said with an emotionless expression as he usually has.

"It's Sally now." You wink.

Both boys chuckle with a nod knowing a false name would be most beneficial to you. Kaiba took a sip of his coffee from his blue coffee mug while little Mokuba runs up to you grabbing your hand.

"Want to go outside and pick flowers?"

"Sure Mokuba!" You chime going down stairs with him.

Kaiba takes another sip of coffee sitting back down at his desk to make calculations for his next experiment. Outside of the lab the both of you head toward the pumpkin patch giggling since you're playing tag with each other. When you finally catch Mokuba its because he paused witnessing three women having a picnic. You noticed its the same trio from earlier the ones who were gossiping about you it seems they're still gossiping from the sounds of it. Mokuba isn't too happy with their gossiping not in the slightest. He has his arms crossed in anger then marches up to the girls. You stare unsure of what he could possibly tell the women who are whispering about you.

"Hey! I heard that! Don't talk about Sally like that! She's our friend!" Mokuba defends.

The three girls immediately stop talking. The two witches seem to be shocked he heard them and cover their mouths with a hand you could tell they felt guilty. They look like siblings the two witches have different colored witch outfits. One has blue and pink colors for her dress and hat while the other chose beige and gold for her outfit. They could be twins if it wasn't for the difference in skin tones and hair colors.