The cast meets

"Busted! What do you mean it's busted!" Church yelled.

"Exactly what I said jackass!" 479'er yelled back.

"Oh yeah and dibs on your ship." Tucker said.

"You can't just call dibs on my fucking ship!" 479'er said while the reds, doc, and sister finally show up.

"You totally can! The international dibs rule says that you so fucking can!" Grif said.

"THE DIBS RULE! BACK OF FAT ASS THIS IS MY SHIP IF YOUR LAZY ASS WANTS MY SHIP YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGHT ME FOR IT."

"Fat ass? If you were any closer you would be sorry."

"Tex get back on the shi-" The director said before backing into the ship when he sees who they were talking to.

"Director do we kill the residents or do we let them live." Carolina said.

"Kill them now Carolina."

"Hey pinky!" Carolina yells using her speed boost and drawing back her fist.

"Ooo a penny!" Donut says bending down.

"Oh shit." Carolina says flipping over donut.

"Look guys it's heads up that means it's good luck!" Donut said standing up.

"Did he just beat Carolina in a fight?" Wash asked Maine.

"Hmm." Maine grumbled.

"DIBS." Church yelled now that more of the reds were there.

"DI- oh darn," Sarge said, "GRIF YOU TRADOR YOU DIDN'T CALL DIBS ON THE FREELANCERS YOU BLOODY BLUE!"

"Sarge, Simmons is right here with me why are you just yelling at me."

"Grif why."

"Because Simmons if I'm going down I'm bringing you down with me."

"Well that's just rude Grif." Doc scolded.

"Oh come on Doc you don't yell at Sarge for calling me a blue but you yell at me."

"Hey maybe we should introduce ourselves if we are stuck in their canyon." North said.

"Well it's not to late to kill them." Wyoming said.

"OH SHIT ITS WYOMING EVERYONE HIT THE DECK." Tucker yelled. The reds and blues all crouched down and hid while Caboose just punched the ground.

"Hey look Wy everyone is scared of you face." South said.

"Well it's better than no one being scared of me." Wyoming replied.

"Oh you wanna go man?"

"South please." North said.

"Okay I hit my head really hard but Connie doesn't think I have a concussion." York said coming out of the ship with his helmet off, Connecticut right behind him.

"Shit you brought the whole gang didn't you Texas?" Church said everyone coming out of their hiding place.

"Shut the fuck up Church."

"Church?" Carolina said. "Like the directors last name?"

"Leonard Church pleasure to make your acquaintance bitch. Don't punch the reds we have a kinda truce thing going on. Like we could actually kill anyone."

"Leon...ard Chur...ch. Dad? This dude has your fucking name."

"Yeah that director guy looks exactly fucking like me and it's fucking with me."

"OMG TWO CHURCHES!!! OMG SOOOO MANY NEW BEST FRIENDS!!!" Caboose said excitedly.

"Fuck two Churches? I can't even handle one the other one is gonna have to be a red. Also I can get having the same shitty name but he does look exactly the same wtf. Do you happen to have a twin like, with the same name?" Tucker said.

"Dude what the hell."

"Possess him."

"What."

"Church, my dude, go in his head and see what's up read his mind ghosty thingys."

"Okay dude." Church says leaving Lopez's body.