Hargrove and Grif families

"Your bodies you dirty blue."

"Huh. They actually did it." Tex said.

"Of course we did you dirty freelancer."

"Quiet Tex or we'll beat you up in front of your friends."

"I'll like to see you try."

"I actually would like to see that." Washington chimes in.

"Of course the first time we fought we knocked you out and broke your voice modulator."

"Wait is Tex's voice the girl or the guy?"

"The girl."

"Isn't the girl voice the modulator?" Connie said.

"Dude she IS a girl. Which is why she SOUNDS like a girl." Grif interrupts.

"Wait. Tex is a GIRL?"

"Well your a little late to the party." Church said.

"Really guys? They didn't know! And they weren't gonna. Jackass's all of you."

"Welp spilling freelancer business once again."

"Okay we can deal with the sleeping arrangements in a sec," began Carolina, "but I wanna know what's up with the director."

"So do I." Grif said.

"I have a really big issue. I'm not dumb I know a thing or two about A.I.'s from my dad. You CAN NOT COPY A DAMN A A.I.!"

"Well we are here." Delta said.

"Well somethings up and-"

"You a Richard Simmons correct?"

"Well umm"

"That is a yes or no question."

"NO! NO! I never got along with my father so when I enlisted I took my mothers last name." Simmons said beginning to cry.

"Well what's your real name."

"Richard Hargrove." Simmons said turning to Grif and bawling.

"Ohhh I knew you sounded familiar." Carolina muttered.

"What's your name umm-"

"Carolina." Grif whispered in Simmons ear.

"Carolina!" Simmons shouted.

"Camellia Church."

"What?" Tex said. "My daughter?"

"Tex you have a daughter? Holy shit is it mine?" Church said whispering the last sentence.

"You know what? I've seen paternity issues go down like shit let's give them space Carolina talk it through with them."

"Nah it's good." Tex started. "We're A.I.'s the she's the person we're base off. Me Alison Church. You Leonard Church."

"Oh good. I've seen people get in whole fights over issues like not telling someone they have a kid, or telling them they have a kid that's not theirs." Grif butted in.

"Yeah! Just like mom got the shit beaten out of her by dad when he found out we weren't his!"

"Kai no one needed to know that."

"You know what this is getting tooooo personal." Sarge said backing out of the main room.

"Yeah everyone just find a bed and sleep this shit off." Tucker said.