Chapter 1

(Watch the video if you wanna, I really like it)

Ugh. I fucking hate you. You're the worst." "Am I? Am I really? Or are you just saying that I am because you don't want to admit that you love me. That you need me. That you want me in your bed, now." he smirked at me, tauntingly walking over to me, unbuttoning his pants... Ok...pause we should start from the beginning. That Jerk is Kim Taehyung… the "bad boy" in my school. I'm Jeon Jungkook I'm not what you call "popular" but I'm too dumb to be a "nerd". Now this all happened about 48 hours ago

2 days ago~

FINALLY!!!! IT'S THE LAST DAY OF HELL I mean school, wait it's the same thing. I got up and got ready for school I wore an outfit that I usually wear anywhere but school hehe I don't like attention. Since it's the last day I decided to wear it now. I'll show you what I usually wear to school first then what I  wear all the time out of school.

(What I usually wear

(What I usually wear.)  

(What I'm wearing)  fewI left the house and who else but Kim Taehyung pulled up to his "fangirls" House

(What I'm wearing)  
few
I left the house and who else but Kim Taehyung pulled up to his "fangirls" House. Ikr lucky me living across from Kim Taehyungs fan club. Nope! They are arrogant and if you say you don't like him they act like you are a bug that needs to be squashed...they don't have even tits. 😒😒😒 what do they see in him?

I sighed and put in my earbuds walking to the bus stop. I got there just as the bus pulled up and I immediately got on. I sat in the back and just listened to the relaxing music, trying to block out the noise from everyone around me; usually they were loud, but since it's the last day they were even more out of control.

I was about to fall asleep till I heard a car honking really loudly. I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung in his fangirls car honking at the bus, all the students took pictures of him and he happily sat like he was in a photoshoot. 😒😒 I rolled my eyes and shut them, the next time I opened them I was outside of my school. Great. When I got off the bus, everyone was looking at me… ugh this is why I don't wear this outfit. I just ignored them and walked into the building. Everyone went silent girls and guys looked at me; some stood there gawking at me, some fanned themselves, and one girl EVEN PASSED OUT!!!!

Uggggghhhhhhh I don't like all this extra attention~! I got to my locker and people were still staring at me and I even heard someone ask,

"Wait is that really Jeon Jungkook? " "Nuh uh. Wait is it?"
I just said "Yes I am Jeon Jungkook!"

While still looking at my locker then closed the door and turned around and guess who I came face to face with! Yep! Kim...

A/N
Who could be the person Jungkookie comes face to face with? Might surprise you😏. I hope you liked it! Baiiii~