Chapter 12

Jungkook Pov

I woke up to someone crying and a sore body.

"J-jungkook?"

I looked toward the voice to see taehyung with red eyes.

"T-taehy-"

I was surprised by warm lips trapping mine. It's weird there was no thought of me wanting to push him off and hit him like the logical person would do but, it was just all those emotions from years and years of longing for him.

It was... Lovely.

"Jungkook... I'm so sorry. "

I looked at him confused.

"Tae, what are you sorry for?"

"I loved you ever since we were little but i-i wanted to fit in so I bullied you and I felt awful everytime you ran I wanted to chase you and give you 1000 kisses telling you it was ok, but I didn't and that's probably what I regret most other than ignoring and being mean to you. "

He started hyperventilating and crying even more.

"Taehyung, it's ok. I love you .  I'm just so happy you love me too. "

He smiled at me and pecked my lips.

"We have to get you out of here and to the police a-and the hospital. "

"Tae why? "

"You're dad is hurting you! "

He started to pack stuff of mine around the room into a bag.

"We're going now before he gets back from work. Can you walk?"

I nodded and slowly sat up flinching in the process.

"Tae, I don't think I can."

He came towards me and gingerly picked me up.

"Are you ok? "

I nodded and he left my room while carrying me.

We quickly got into his dads car, yes a car, not a motorcycle. Then we headed off to the hospital as he dialed 911.

Time skip-

The rest is fuzzy mostly since I passed out. All I know is that I am in the hospital with my new boyfriend right next to me and talking to the cops.

"Thank you Jeon Jungkook we will be right back with information on his whereabouts. "

I thanked then as the cops left, looking for my dad who bailed.

When the Kim's found out they immediately came to the hospital offering to have me at their house but taehyung denied for me saying we would get our own apartment.

Time skip- 5 years Tae is 23 Jungkook is 22

Taehyung and I did it!!!

We got our own apartment!!!

"So baby since we finally are finished what do you say to a little treat? "

He started kissing my neck with quick little pecks until he got to my sweet spot where he sucked, making me moan.

"Ugh Tae... Not yet... "

He stopped but pouted.

"We aren't in the bedroom. "

He smirked and picked me up and ran to the bed.

"I love you and I want you to make sure you want to do this... Even though I didn't ask the first time."