chapter 7

Warning: this chapter have things some people may not be comfortable with such as rape and abuse please do not read if you are uncomfortable with these things!

"I'm James what's your name? "

"I'm Jungkook. "

"Nice to meet you Jungkook. Now are you gonna tell me why you are crying, or do you want me to call someone?"

I shook my head "C-could we just talk?" (Don't talk to strangers kids)

For some reason I trusted this person. We sat for about an hour talking about stupid stuff. Till I heard a familiar motorcycle pull up outside the park. I wasn't sure so I just stayed put but then I saw him, Kim Taehyung. He ran towards me and grabbed me by the shoulders, shaking me slightly. "WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED AND I WENT LOOKING FOR YOU AND YOU'RE HERE YOU LITTLE BUTT. "

"I-im sorry? " Tae hyung huffed and let me go noticing James who was standing and smirking at us.

"Who are you? " (Immediately thinks of the vine/Hamilton)

"Taehyung! That's rude! " Tae looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"I'm James btw and Jungkook you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend. " Tae and I blushed,

"No he's not my boyfriend!" I whined and pouted while James laughed at me

"Mhm well I gotta go. Bye Jungkookie~ Bye Taehyung~" James😂 came to me, hugged me and whispered in my ear, "You two look cute together. I ship it!"

They pulled away laughing and turned waving at us. We watched them walk away and I turned to Tae,
" I'm sorry for running away. Will you just take me home? Please. "

Tae sighed and nodded mumbling an it's ok. We got on his bike and the ride was full of an awkward silence and I couldn't help but think that he changed from being arrogant to me since he was actually worried, "Btw I would've not come but Namjoon- Hyung made me."

And I was wrong and a little, ok a lot hurt. When we got to my place I hopped off the bike and said thank you walking away but he grabbed my wrist. Omg it's like a kdrama. I turned to look at him and he dropped my wrist,

"Can I have my helmet back? "

"Oh yeah of course here." I gave the helmet to him and he got back on his bike "Bye."

He left so fast I didn't even get the chance to say bye too. I felt tears sting my eyes, but it's just the wind. 

Taehyung's POV

FUCK I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!!!!

I was riding my bike, going way past the speed limit, and thinking about how rude I was to Jungkook. Why was I like that? Why am I so angry? I'm just either not drunk enough or drunk.

I got home in a matter of minutes. Parking my bike I went inside trying not to wake anyone up, but I stepped on one of the twins Legos "OW FUCK" I rubbed the part of my foot that I stepped on the Lego 

"Tae Tae?" I turned and saw my mom coming towards me.

"Oh sorry mom I didn't mean to wake you up. "

"It's ok I was already awake taking care of these two. " My mom nodded towards the fussing babies she was holding.

"Here mom let me. Go get rest I'll take care of them, besides I can't sleep. " My mom sighed and gave me the twins.

"What did I do to deserve such a great son? "

"You had sex. " My mom hit my arm but still laughed. I was about to say something but we heard light knocks on the door.