Chapter 6

We finally got to his house and my ass hurt even more, never, NEVER ride a motorcycle right after getting fucked, it hurt like shit."You can come in if you want, it's not as nice as your house but… " I fake gasped and said, "Wait Kim taehyung is inviting me into his home and said no sarcastic comment? " He scoffed "please you can stay out on the bike then, I'm just trying to protect your asshole. " I jumped off the bike ignoring the pain in my asshole and walked with him inside; his house is cute. 

(Ignore the obvious CGI)  "FUCK YOU!! " I jumped at the sudden shouting that came immediately after opening the door

 "FUCK YOU!! " I jumped at the sudden shouting that came immediately after opening the door. I wasn't expecting to come into Tae's house and see a boy and a girl fighting and a lot of other people watching TV, with a few of them "studying", and a woman cooking while trying to get past the two wrestling on the ground. I heard Tae chuckle and then… I heard,  

"TAEHYUNGIE'S HOOOOOME!!!!!! "

I looked at tae who had the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face while looking at the little boy who screamed at him. "BEOM-SEOK I'M HOOOOOME!!!!!!"

The next thing I knew a bunch of people were hugging Tae, including the lady that was cooking. I smiled at how happy they looked until *dramatic music* "Tae, Who is that?"

All eyes were on me and I blushed under the stare of so many people. How many siblings does Taehyung have? I bowed respectively and introduced myself, "Hello my name is Jeon Jungkook." (Inserts ANNYEONGHASEYO JEONUN BANGTAN SONYEONDAN HWANGEUM MAKNAE JEON JUNGKOOK IMNIDA)

I smiled and then got attacked by love. Aka I got hugged by so many people I couldn't breathe. "Ok ok guys I think that's enough. Remember he's not used to you yet." I sighed as all of his siblings, and his mother, backed away; but it wasn't relief, ok maybe a little of it was, but I wanted more of it all hugs, kisses, sweet words, a "welcome home"...I wanted love and caring. (My heartue 😭)

I felt Taehyung nudge me and I snapped out of my depressing daze I was in. I looked up and saw that everyone was looking at me, again. I looked at Tae who nodded towards his mother. "I'm sorry I didn't hear you. Could you please repeat that?" I was kinda nervous/scared that Tae's mom would get mad for asking me to repeat what she said, but she just smiled. "So Jungkook are you staying for dinner?"

I was about to answer but Taehyung cut me off 😑 "No not tonight mom we're going to a friends. " "Oh, what a shame. Next time then!" She sweetly smiled, so I smiled back and nodded. "Taehyung dear go get ready then. " Taehyung nodded and left me alone with his family.

I felt a tug on my jacket and one of Taehyung's brothers was pulling out it. "Pwease pway twains with me. " I smiled and nodded, then sat down on the living room and we played trains along with another one of his brothers.

While playing I saw Taehyung's mom trying to calm down one of the babies while still cooking so I got up and went over to her. "Would you like some help Mrs. Kim?" She looked at me and smiled "Would you mind?" "Of course not. " She handed me the baby which I took and started to rock in my arms while softly singing trying to calm it down. (it's a baby not an it Jungkook geez)

I saw some of Tae's siblings look at me, amazed as the baby started calming down. "Wow Jungkook you're voice is so beautiful and you got Chin-Mae to calm down. " I blushed at her compliment. "I'm really not that good." She was about to say something, but Taehyung  came in the room and damn did he look hot, I mean I don't like him though. (The denial *wipes tear*)

"You ready to go Jungkook? " I nodded and gave Chin-Mae back to Mrs

"You ready to go Jungkook? " I nodded and gave Chin-Mae back to Mrs. Kim and bowed. "Thank you very much Mrs. Kim" "Please call me Min-Jun and feel free to stop by anytime. " She smiled and gave me a hug followed by the rest of Taehyung's family. When we pulled away I felt that longing for that comfort and love again.

We got on Tae's bike and I said, "You're family's really nice and big. " He laughed and nodded, "Yeah usually they scare people. " "What no way! They're so sweet! " "Yeah but most people don't want 8 people hugging them. " My eyes widened, I knew he had a big family but 8 SIBLINGS OH MY DEAR LORD AND JESUS.

"Actually I have 9 other siblings but the twins can't hug or walk yet so they obviously don't count on hugging." I felt faint 9 siblings plus a mom and dad? Actually I didn't see his dad. "Hey Tae? Where was your dad, if you don't mind me asking. " "Oh he had to work a lot to feed us and shit, we probably just missed him. " I made the oh face even though he couldn't see me. Then the rest of the ride was silent. 

Time skip party~

We arrived at the party and I got really nervous. "Come on baby boy let's go. " We went inside and I was immediately met with the smell of sweat and alcohol and there were a bunch of couples making out here and there. "TAEHYUNG!! " We got greeted by a very drunk Hobi, one of takes friends from school , who flung his arm on Tae and continued to shout, "THIS IS AWESOME RIGHT?"

Tae just nodded and asked where the drinks were. J-hooope pointed somewhere and Tae left to go get some drinks (no really I thought he was getting unicorns) I stayed where I was until I felt a slap on my butt. I turned around and came face to face with a random guy.

"You're cute. You wanna fuck?" Wow really straightforward. "No get lost. " "Awww come on baby boy. " " I SAID NO! "  The man harshly pulled me and was about to hit me but it never came.

I looked up to see Namjoon, another of Tae's friends. "Are you ok? " I nodded and thanked him then ran out the door, ignoring him calling me back. I sat down in a park and cried, it was all too much, the people, the atmosphere, and not to mention memories that that guy resurfaced. Fuck I tried so hard to forget what happened. My anxiety was too much, I thought I could do this but I was wrong, I'm weak, a coward, and I will never be good enough.

I heard footsteps coming near me so I wiped off my tears and was meant by a beautiful person. "Are you ok?" "Y-yes I'm fine thank you. " "Well I'm James. What's your name? "

A/N
Ok listen I just-

A/N Ok listen I just-