Chapter 10

It hurt too much the first time he did it… 

Still Jungkook's pov-

I started bouncing Chin Mae on my leg, trying to make the dark thoughts go away and eventually making her giggle. She soon started to clap as I danced with her in my lap and  making funny faces. I continued to play with her until Baek Hyeon and Beom Seok came up. 

"Hyung will you play with us on the monkey bars pleeeeeeease? " 

I laughed and rocked a sleepy Chin Mae. 

"How about you play with taehyungie? "

"Yeah guys you heard him WAIT WHAT?! "

I laughed as Taehyung was dragged off by his brothers who were also laughing. 

Now I was alone and the thoughts of the past came back stronger than ever. 

Flashback-1 year

I had just reached the school yard where I heard Taehyung was at. It was now or never...I wish I would've chosen never. 

I ran up to Taehyung handing him an envelope. 

He looked at me and tilted his head slightly. 

"I know t-this is really c-cliche but i.. I like you Taehyung."

"What the fuck is this? " 

The whole atmosphere changed from kind and loving to dark and insufferable in an instant. 

"Taehyung, what are you doing with this fag? "

I turned I horror to Taehyung's "friend" Who was standing at the edge of the yard. 

Taehyung scoffed and turned toward me. 

"Oh nothing, this little bitch wanted to confess. Welp sorry to break it to you but you're nothing but a worthless excuse for a human being to ever walk this earth. Who would ever like you? You're a fat, ugly fag. Don't forget you're nothing and I'm too good for you."

"Let's make sure he doesn't forget it. "

They came closer and started beating me. I barely felt the punches, as I was used to it, but I can't say the same about what was happening inside. 

Then they left, they left me alone with my broken heart to be picked up and bruises to heal, physically and mentally. 

I'll save you all the details but that's when my life went to hell, dad and mom were always strict and well, had different methods to keep from acting out, I was more into self harm then grades or friends, and I was turned away to everyone in school, even my "friends".

It still hurts when you're best friend leaves you for more popular people, it hurts worse when they still make you think you're a friend, then it hurts worse than you can imagine when they humiliate you in front of everyone and then bullies you. 

Present time-

I snapped out of my daze when I heard Taehyung walking close. 

"thanks, I had to pry myself away from them. Hey kook, you ok? "

He didn't even notice he used the nickname. 

Flashback when they were 5 and 6

Taehyung and I were sitting in his treehouse, our super fort, no girls allowed. 

"Taehyungie what's my nickname? "

"What? Why?"

"Jungkook is too long to say,. What if you get caught by zombies and you have to say, nooooo Jungkook run, but I'm already caught because Jungkook was too long?"

Taehyung nodded at my words, getting serious. 

"You're right! We can't have you die! Ummm Kookie! That's it, you're now kookie or kook."

I laughed repeating the word kookie, kookie. 

"Kookie and TaeTae PERFECT! NO ZOMBIES WILL EAT OUR BRAINS!! "

Present day

I smiled fondly at the memory. Those were happy times. 

"Jungkook I've been trying to get your attention for about 5 minutes!! Are you ok?"

I nodded and turned toward him slightly smiling. 

"Yep I'm ok TaeTae. "

My eyes went wide as I realized what I said, as did his. 

"I-im sorry."

I quickly got up and went towards his parents. 

"I'm sorry Mr and Mrs Kim my mother just called me asking when I would be home. Thank you very much for your hospitality. "

"Oh ok we could drop you off." 

I quickly shook my head. 

"No no no I wouldn't ask you to do that, I can walk home, it's not that far."

"Ok be safe and remember you can always come by. It was nice seeing you again Jungkook. " 

Mrs. Kim smiled and gave me a hug. 

"Thank you again. Have a nice day!"

I quickly left, making my way home. I decided not to take the bus and try to clear my head with the fresh air. 

"Jungkook!"

I turned and saw a familiar motorcycle coming closer.

I picked up the pace as I was almost to my house and quickly entered. 

I was met with a kick to my side as I closed the door. 

"JEON JUNGKOOK WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?! YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT LEAVE UNLESS WE SAY SO!!"

I was shortly on the floor as my dad took his anger out on me. He punched my, well everywhere, he rigged his heel into my wrist, making me scream in pain, making the beating worse. 

I sat in blood, too afraid to move, and too sore. My "father" got a beer from the kitchen, making me even more scared. 

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BEER?! DID YOU TAKE IT YOU LITTLE FAG?!"

He took the bottle he took from the fridge, a miracle since there were "no more". 

" I'LL TEACH YOU ABOUT TOUCHING MY STUFF!!!"

He took the bottle and broke it over my head, making me fade in and out of consciousness. He took the broken pieces and started cutting my arms. Too bad I already did that. 

I smiled as he finally stopped and dragged me up the stairs  and dropping me in my room. 

"STAY IN HERE OR ELSE!! "

With that I layed on the cold wooden floor, and passed out. Funny, I lost so much blood, I thought I saw Taehyung outside my window. 

A/N
Sorry this was short, I swear i have ideas, and kinda know where this is going. Here are Taehyungs siblings, their ages, and their gender incase you were wondering btw.

Oldest to youngest

Kim Seo Yeon    girl

Kim Dae Jung    boy

Kim Eun Jung     girl

Kim Taehyung    boy

Kim Yun Hee      girl

Kim Young mi     girl

Kim Baek Hyeon Kim Beom Seok  (twins) boys 

Kim Chin Mae boy Kim Ha Eun girl (twins)

Ok bye~