chapter 5

Hiiiiii...

WARNING ⚠⚠⚠⚠ SMEXY SHIT ABOUT TO HAPPEN

...I warned you...

________

I was rudely interrupted by him kissing me...

He stuck his tongue in my mouth without asking for permission, our tongues fought for permission for a little, which he won 😔 and continued making me a moaning mess.

He pulled away and started sucking on my jawline leaving a hickey and continued down my neck making me moan. He got to my collarbone and pulled my shirt up,trying to get it off of me. "T-Tae we h-have to get r-ready. " He smirked and pulled my shirt off in a swift motion making me blush as he licked his lips at my bare chest.

He started attacking my chest with his lips leaving even more hickeys here there, then sucking and softly biting my nipples (I'm cringing) he started palming me through my pants making the bulge i already had grow and making me moan louder.

He started unzipping my pants and palmed me more through my boxers. He started playing with my waistband while his mouth got closer to my v line. Suddenly he pulled my boxers down and the cold air hitting my dick made me hiss.

He took off his own pants revealing his large, hard, dick. My eyes widened like saucers as I stared at his dick. Welp guess I'm bottoming.

"What is baby Intimidated by my dick? " I blushed and shook my headhead, "N-no" He smirked (now taes scaring me with his smirking. Are they ok?) and turned me around, pushing me against the wall.

He put his fingers to my mouth, "Suck on them baby boy. " I blushed but did what he told me to. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a condom and lube. "W- why do you have t-those in y-your pocket? " "Shhh baby boy just suck, and they're for the party. "

He put on the condom and rubbed lube on it then pulled out his fingers. He spread my butt cheeks and inserted one finger. I felt pain and bit my lip to prevent from screaming. He then inserted another finger and started scissoring. He kept doing this process until he thought I was ready.

He lined his dick up with my hole and thrust inside of me. I let out a quiet scream and felt tears already soak my cheeks. Tae stopped and waited for me to adjust to his size. When I got adjusted I told him to continue.

He thrusted, slowly at first then faster and faster til we were going a crazy speed. I was a moaning mess and Tae moaned deep moans without breaking the speed. "T-tae I'm g-gonna c-cum." "M-me too b-bay boy. " A few more thrusts, I cummed with Tae following shortly after.

He both sat there after panting. Tae got off of me and went into the bathroom to wash off while I sat there still registering what just happened.

WAIT! I just lost my virginity... to the person I hate. WTF IS WRONG WITH ME??!!

I stood up straight ignoring the pain in my butt and got dressed again. I made sure I had my swim trunks and Tae came out if the bathroom. "Well that was fun right baby boy?" Despite myself I blushed. "S-shut up would you? " He chuckled and shook his head "Not gonna happen baby boy. Now come on, I gotta get something from my house. " I nodded and we left my house.

A/N