chapter 3

Time skip After Lunch~

I went to my next class, gym 😢.  I waited till everyone else got out of the locker room making sure no one sees this dick. I took off my shirt and pants, leaving me only in my  boxers.

I heard a crash and turned around to see Taehyung and a girl come into the locker room while making out. I quickly changed into our gym uniforms and tried to sneak out of the door. I was halfway out without making a sound.

Until I hear, " Hey kookie boy~" I turn blush and around "H-Hi?" He acts like he doesn't have a girl on him sucking on his neck or that he doesn't have a shirt on. "I-I was just leaving." Before he had time to respond I ran to the bathroom to, yet again, fix the problem in my  and an uneasy feeling in my chest.

When I got into the gym I heard my name being called "KOOKS!!!!" I turned around and saw my best friend, Bam Bam (multi fandom like) running towards me. "BAMBI!!!" He stopped in his tracks and rolled his eyes while putting a hand on his hip. "That's hyung to you! " "Fine BAMBI HYUNG! "

He put his arm around me and said, "Oh since we have this class together and every time I want you to meet them you say you're busy, LET'S MEET MY OTHER FRIENDS!!! "

Yes it's true I have ditched him when he tried to introduce me to his other friends. What? Social awkwardness is a bitch. Whole I tied to stall by "being amazed" with a basketball, bam bam dragged me to where his friends were.

I looked up and saw the people I really didn't wanna see. BTS, that's the name we call the most popular group in our school, actually bamboozled is in a group too, Got 7. "Hey guys I want you to meet my wifue, Jungkookie. " I glared and elbowed him in the side, resulting in a puppy dog look. " Well hi Jungkook we're…"

Skip intros cause I tired~

I smiled after everyone had introduced themselves, except one, Kim Taehyung, in fact he was nowhere in sight, probably with that slut from earlier. I was happy but also… disappointed?

I looked at bam bam, Bam bam looked at me and we sent each other facial expressions that tell each other stuff  (Did that make sense, it's almost 2 am here and I'm running on 3-4 hours of sleep) 'I hate you so much' 'Deal with it bitch'  Our 'conversation' went just like that. Then… Satan himself arrived, *dramatic music* Kim Taehyung. He came up behind me and scared me. I jumped up and went over to bam bam, hiding behind him.

"Hey kookie~" I wanted to slap him so much. Bambi, knowing me, held my arm. "So… Jungkook we're having a party later wanna come with us? " Rm asked nicely. I looked at bam bam internally screaming,'DON'T MAKE ME' and he just evil smirked and said, "He would love to. Right Golden Maknae? " I rolled my eyes and said, "Y-yeah,sure" 

After school, cause it SUCKS~

I was putting everything away cause SUMMER!!!!!!  Then I heard " KOOKS!!!!! " I looked over and saw, "BAMBOOZLED"  Oh and Bts/ Got 7. He stopped again as the other hyungs started laughing. "OH YOU GONNA GET A SHOE TO THE FACE!!!" "Try me beach. " He actually took off his shoe and came toward me I got shook

HE STARTED CHASING ME WITH IT!!! 

"YAH BAMBINO! DON'T HURT YOUR DONGSAENG!!! " I hid behind Jin-Hyung and he fended off bam bam. I backed up and hit the strong chest of Taehyung, he wrapped his arms around me to prevent me from falling. 

A/N
... Hi btw yes i am a multi fandom person(?) Ok well baiii? 😘