Chapter 8

The next day 

Jungkook pov. 

I woke up with a headache, in an unfamiliar room, with a weight on me. I looked over and saw Taehyung sleeping while hugging me. 

He was so cute

He was so cute. I rolled onto my side and played with his hair, slowly falling back asleep. I was awakened from my deep sleep by a lot of voices around me.

"Omg they're so cute!"

"Noona shhh you'll wake them up!"

I groaned and nuzzled closer into the warmth beside me.I heard giggles and the warmth beside me moved with a groan. WAIT WHAT IT MOVED WTF I started to sit up but was pulled down by the thing beside me, making me nuzzle into its chest. I remembered Tae and I cuddling and blushed.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww! "

I looked and saw Taehyung's family around us with cameras and phones out taking pictures and videos of us and blushed, hiding in Tae's chest.

Taehyung woke up and yawned while rubbing his eye with one hand, the other on my waist. He looked up and saw his family, then saw the blushing mess he was holding aka me.

"C-can they s-stop p-please? I- I'm embarrassed. "

Taehyung nodded and asked his family to leave for a minute and that we would be down for breakfast in a bit. With a groan and a few more pictures taken they all eventually left, leaving me with Taehyung.

"Are you ok now?"

Wow ok not what I was expecting.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well when I see a guy on my door all beat up and soaking wet I get curious."

"... Has this happened more than once? "

He laughed while shaking his head

"no stupid it's called sarcasm."

He hit me playfully but it was right on a bruise making me hiss in pain.

"Oh shit sorry. Do you need anything?"

He looked worried about me, it's kinda cute.

"No I'm fine. "

"Well baby boy let's go eat."

He said getting off the bed

"C-can you stop calling me b-baby boy?"

He turned towards me, probably mad.

"Why?"

"T-the g-guy at the party c-called me that and I-I j-"

He interrupted me by giving me a comforting hug

"It's ok I'm sorry I wasn't there. "

Oh shit here comes the tears STAY AWAY! I started sniffling and he pulled away holding my cheek.

"It's ok to cry I won't judge you or say anything I'll even leave if you want me to and I'll explain something to my family like you need more sleep. " 

He started to get up and I pulled on his hand rubbing my eyes with the other.

"N-no I don't like being a-alone. J-just- stay please y-you don't even need to say anything."

I looked up at him with hopeful eyes while my lower lip was quivering and tears were flowing down my cheeks, I probably look so ugly. 

Taehyung's POV 

I was about to leave when jungkook pulled me back

"N-no I don't like being a-alone. J-just- stay please y-you don't even need to say anything."

He looked at me. His eyes were wide and sparkling with unshed tears, making him look innocent, the tears that were falling down his rosy cheeks and towards his chin, with the exception of a few going into his lips, which were parted, the lower one quivering. His sniffles snapped me out of my daze and I instantly held him in my arms. 

After a little Jungkook was ready to eat. When we got to the dining room my family was already out. 

"Taehyungie! Jungkookie!" I looked at everyone and smiled. 

"Hi family! "

I looked at jungkook, who was staring at the floor. 

"You boys ready to eat? We'll get going after."

I already had sat down and had half my food already in my mouth. "Where we going? "

"Beom and Baek wanted to go to the park."

"Oooh that sounds like fun!"

I looked at Jungkook. He is crazy? Does he know how evil the little kids at the park are? 

"Yay Jungkook-hyung is nice Taehyungie isn't!!"

I looked at Baek with a hurt and confused expression. 

"Ouch. Why am I mean?"

I started fake crying hoping to get some pity, but when I looked up everyone was giving me a 'bitch really' face, even the babies. 

"Just face it Taehyung-hyung I'm the favorite now. " 

Everybody laughed at Jungkook comment while I sat there pouting. 

 -Time skip at park Taehyung's pov-

We all got to the park and Baek and Beom pulled Jungkook to the monkey bars. 

"Jungkook-hyung watch us cross this!"

I laughed as Jungkook stood cheering the twins on. 

"He's cute and nice. You should keep him."

I looked at my mom with a confused look. 

"What do you mean, "keep him"?"

"All I'm saying is you two look cute together."

I blushed and my mom laughed. 

"Can you hold the babies, the twins are gonna rip Jungkook in half."

I looked where she pointed and saw both the twins pulling Jungkook arms, determined to pull him their way. She gave me the babies and went to the twins, pulling them off. 

"You know, your siblings are just like you. "

I looked at Jungkook, kinda confused. 

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, you're all a little stubborn, determined, sassy, and-"

"Ok, ok I get we're awful, we've all been told that before. "

He hit me and rolled his eyes. Who's sassy? 

"Let me finish, as I was saying, you all are those things, but you all are also sweet, kind, selfless, you stick up for those you love without anything returned, and though you look like a 'bad boy' (rainism starts) you are just really sweet and kind and...cute."

I was at a loss for words, as he sat there playing with Chin Mae. 

A/N

Hey. Not that anyone even reads this but I'm sorry for being gone for so long, but ive been depressed and overwhelmed, not be in able to find anytime to write. I'm truly sorry. I would say my updating schedule would improve but with school that would probably bea lie.