Chapter 2

Warning: smexy stuff may or may not happen in this chapter 😏😏😏

Yep! Kim Jennie! I rolled my eyes put my earbuds back in and made my way to my first class.

Time skip Lunch cause I tired

I got up and gathered my things as soon as the teacher dismissed us; I just wanna go home and sleep. Everyone was leaving at the same time so to make my life easier I'll just sit till everyone has left cause I no like people.

… That was probably one my stupider ideas (is that even a word?) I was playing on my phone till I heard the door open. Thinking nothing of it, I just kept playing. I looked up as I heard the chair in front of me pull out.

When I looked I was meant with the face of the motherfucker himself, Kim Taehyung. He had a playful smirk on his stupidly perfect face that I just wanted to smack. "Hey there lil baby bunny. " He just knows how to push my buttons.

"Wtf do you want now Taehyung. " he raised his eyebrow with that same smirk and I felt his hand touch my thigh under the table as he said, "What do you think lil bunny. " I scoffed and he squeezed my thigh making me hold back a whimper.

"Fuck you." I hated how my voice got a little higher and the feeling I had in my chest as his hand started going back and forth, massaging my thigh said, "What time baby boy."

Ugh he always has an annoying ass comeback. I rolled my eyes and tried to push his hand off of me resulting in a tighter squeeze, closer to my crotch then I thought making me get up, him following me.

"You know baby boy, you should wear these jeans more, they definitely show off your thiccc thighs, not even mentioning that ass of yours." He grabbed my ass and squeezed it making me yelp. He leaned towards my ear  and whispered, "You know how much I would love to fuck you right now? "

He made me fucking blush, there goes the only dignity I had left. I pushed him but he didn't budge, in fact he leaned closer till our lips were nearly touching. He licked his bottom lip and stared at me with lust in his eyes.

Then… the door opened and a girl and her boyfriend came in making out. Tae looked back at them which gave me the perfect opportunity to push him off of me. I walked past the couple, leaving the classroom. I went to the bathroom and tried to fix the noticeable bulge in my pants.

Why am I acting like this?

A/N
Hi it me... You like the little smexy stuff 😏 Love you Bai😅