Chapter 11

Ok ok before we get to the story I'm gonna be sappy again but...

HOW DID I GET 1 K READS? I LOVE ALL YOU READERS SO SO MUCH WHY ARE YOU EVEN READING THIS SHIT? Ok enough sappiness thank you so much though it means so much to me I can't even put it in words! I will try harder I promise!! Ok I'm done now bye

WARNING!
VIOLENCE!

I started bouncing Chin Mae on my leg, trying to make the dark thoughts go away and eventually making her giggle. She soon started to clap as I danced with her in my lap and  making funny faces. I continued to play with her until Baek Hyeon and Beom Seok came up. 

"Hyung will you play with us on the monkey bars pleeeeeeease? " 

I laughed and rocked a sleepy Chin Mae. 

"How about you play with taehyungie? "

"Yeah guys you heard him WAIT WHAT?! "

I laughed as Taehyung was dragged off by his brothers who were also laughing. 

Now I was alone and the thoughts of the past came back stronger than ever. 

Flashback-1 year

I had just reached the school yard where I heard Taehyung was at. It was now or never...I wish I would've chosen never. 

I ran up to Taehyung handing him an envelope. 

He looked at me and tilted his head slightly. 

"I know t-this is really c-cliche but i.. I like you Taehyung."

"What the fuck is this? " 

The whole atmosphere changed from kind and loving to dark and insufferable in an instant. 

"Taehyung, what are you doing with this fag? "

I turned I horror to Taehyung's "friend" Who was standing at the edge of the yard. 

Taehyung scoffed and turned toward me. 

"Oh nothing, this little bitch wanted to confess. Welp sorry to break it to you but you're nothing but a worthless excuse for a human being to ever walk this earth. Who would ever like you? You're a fat, ugly fag. Don't forget you're nothing and I'm too good for you."

"Let's make sure he doesn't forget it."

They came closer and started beating me. I barely felt the punches, as I was used to it, but I can't say the same about what was happening inside. 

Then they left, they left me alone with my broken heart to be picked up and bruises to heal, physically and mentally

I'll save you all the details but that's when my life went to hell, dad and mom were always strict and well, had different methods to keep from acting out, I was more into self harm then grades or friends, and I was turned away to everyone in school, even my "friends".