Prologue

In a universe full of darkness, there are creature that are guarding and protecting the universe from the dark stars. Dark stars are the one responsible for the explosion of galaxies, stars, and even planets.

Odyssey is the second in command of the dark star team. Odyssey can make a galaxy explode with just a blink of an eye. There's a time when Odyssey doesn't like destroying the universe anymore. Then one light year Odyssey have to make a very difficult decision being a second in command of the dark star but he's not ready yet. So he try continuing the destruction of the universe even he doesn't like it anymore. The leader of the dark star notice very strange to Odyssey, so they make a plan to make Odyssey tell the truth. Then one day Odyssey feel strange while he's sleeping, he felt like falling from a very high place but when he open his eyes it's not a dream that he is falling. Odyssey have a feeling that they do that he will betrayed eventually so he just accept the destiny he owned. The people of Valoran City notice a black thing heading toward to there city that make everyone panic, after a huge explosion in the center of the city they saw Odyssey crawling in that weak body. Everyone was very afraid to help odyssey due to his look, the people of the city has the feeling that Odyssey is a one of the dark star who destroy galaxies, after Odyssey recover his strength back he finally decided to live a normal life with other people...

500 years from the future, where all things can fly like flying cars, motorcycles and even bikes too. The twins Cliendra and Xhinimee like to travel from the future, past and present timeline. Since they were an orphans, The twins decided to travel to the present time where there is no flying vehicles. While they at that timeline they realize that they could not find the forever happiness, so they decided to go back to their time but while they are heading back home the portal got broken.

''Sis!! what are going to do??!!'' Xhinimee cried to Cliendra's arms.

''Well I guess this is it our new lives begin here" Cliendra said to her...

In the deepest part of the sea, there is a kingdom named "Oceania" where all sirenix fairies live. Princess Rhixzyne is the one in charge to rule the kingdom, she is the one responsible protecting the Infinite Ocean. The Infnite Ocean contains the most powerful object in the ocean and it is the most powerful place in the ocean. Every year the people of Oceania celebrate the power of the Infinite Ocean. 

While the people of Oceania are in the middle of the celebration, they heard the very big explosion in the palace. Rhixzyne didn't care about that explosion she thinks that the explosion is just underwater fireworks, a few moments later someone is slamming the door of her room then she took a peek at hey door.

"Hey sister!! I have waited to do this a long time ago"

"What are you doing here, I thought father vanished you from this kingdom." Rhixzyne said to her sister with Fear

"It's my time to rule this kingdom on my own way." she said to her sister

" Do you think I will gave the throne to you?, Traitor!!"

" Ohh, I think you will gave me the throne right after I locked you in the abyss with sea monsters." she said to sister with a Threat on Rhixzyne's life.

" You wouldn't dare"

"Oh I dare, take the away" then the guards who is in her sister's control and vanishes her to the land and never comeback...

In the dimension of twilight, where dark and light met for peace. There is one kid who has very strange powers, and that kid is Ice. Ice is from the family who can manipulate light and dark but Ice can only do dark magic. His family know that only has twilight powers can only stay in that dimension, so his family kept him until he acquire the power of twilight. Many years later, Ice want to explore the dimension so he go out without his parents permission. While he is exploring the dimension, some gangster go towards to Ice. Ice was scared because they said to him that they will beat them up. In Ice fear he uncontrollably use his powers that cause complete darkness in that dimension. When the high council of the Twilight dimension found that Ice has only have dark power which is illegal in that dimension, so the high council decided that to vanish Ice to a planet called "Earth"...

So this the start of a new journey for the 5 of them...

P.S. LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE

I'M JUST A BEGINNER IN WATTPAD TNX :D.