Chapter 9: Starfall

"Play this music for better experience in reading this part or just download the music --> Valoran City park theme song. "-Pokipichu PBE

ODYSSEY'S POV

After the monster throw me in the lake and hit myself in a rock, I can't barely move...

"It's okay, c'mon!" Cliendra offered her hand "Are you okay? we kill some of the large monsters but the small ones keeps coming."

"We need to kill the Mother!" I said to him while trying to stand up.

"But where is it?" Cliendra asked then she removed the dirt all over me.

"I heard a loud, very loud groan in the top of the mountain." I said to her.

As we head back to the fight...

"Archemhia, Ice come with us in the top of the mountain and the rest of you can you hold the other monsters for us." I yeld to the rest of our team.

I saw Techno sketch some drawings in his magical tablet "Odyssey! catch, it's a healing potion it will help you!."

"Thanks!"

When we looked at the mountain, we saw a huge glowing toxic-colored monster that looks like a massive beetle that has so many eggs.

"Cliendra shoot those eggs!" Archemhia screamed.

"ULTRA RAPID FIRE!" in just a few seconds she already break all the eggs. Still I can hear the big manly voice laughing at us just like a demon.

"Guys? do you hear that?" I said to them while listening closely to the voice.

"Hear what? the only thing we could hear is the annoying groan of the monsters and the splashing green slime." Ice said.

"What are you hearing Odyssey?" Archemhia asked while blasting the eggs.

"I hear... a demonic male voice laughing at us the whole time and it's calling my name." I answered.

"Just ignore that and help... us... kill this massive beetle!" Ice said then he tries to chain the legs.

I noticed something different in the back of the monster, there is a huge creepy eyeball on it's back...

"Uhhh... guys there is a huge eyeball in the back of this beetle!" I yeld to them "I think this is the one that we need to destroy!"

I pick up my staff that shines brighter than the flashlight and the other half is darker than the shadow...

"FINAL SPARK!" I shoot the laser right in the face of the monster but it has no effects.

The monster swing it's huge claw...

"Watch out!" I yeld to them, flying as fast as I could but...

"Ahhhhh!..." a loud scream of pain I heard from them.

"NO!" I continued to shoot more stars as a revenge furiously. "You will pay for that!"...

"Dark Binding!"

"Oblivion Orb!"

"Meteor Shower!"

"Equinox!"

"HAHAHAHA! ENJOYING MUCH ODYSSEY? LOOK AT YOU'RE LITTLE FRIENDS SUFFERING IN PAIN!" The demonic voice of a man returned.

"Show your self! don't be a fool hiding in the dark!" I looked everywhere.