Epilogue: Back to School?

Archemhia's P.O.V

"HEY WAKE UP! WE'RE LATE!"

What?! it's already school days... my mind was still floating this past few days after the camp... it was really fun thou but still gross because of that monsters...

"–ARE YOU GOING TO SCHOOL OR WHAT!"

I can't believe that my disease of being late in class spread in the whole house. So I make up my bed, take a bath and pack all my things before going out of my room. And I saw the others doing the same thing too...

"Here catch!" Cliendra threw up some sandwiches "–no time to have breakfast on the table!–" the school bus was already waiting for us...

The moment we stepped in the bus...
"Is it me or something is pretty weird going on?" Rhixzyne asked, I thought I'm the only one who have a weird feeling so we just nodded.

But whe the time we saw Battle Academia on the top view, we noticed a four gigantic pillars on each corner of the school... with a glowing object on top of it...

"Woah... new look!, look guys they changed the color of the banner of our school!"

"What?!"

As we arrived the school...

"–Welcome to Battle Academia–" the student council greeted us but the weird thing is they're like zombies their voice are just lifeless.

"–Uhmmm... are you guys okay, should we go to the clinic." Xhinimee said while observing them.

"We're perfectly fine... please proceed to your respective room."

"Uhmmm...O-Okay? if you say so?"

We ran immediately to the hallway then we saw Zelestia, Vortex, Techno and Ice having a conversation in the hallway.

"Z!... did you know what happened?" Odyssey said while walking towards to her.

"I don't know but the first thing we arrived here we already saw everyone in that condition it's like you know... somekind of virus– "

"–Yeah and it feels weird seeing everyone like that." Ash added.

"H-Hey Techno..."

"Hey Cliendra–"

"Techno... "
"Cliendra... "
"Quit flirting around!" Ice and Vortex said in the same time. The rest of us are just holding our laughs.

"Where are the professors?" I asked...

"They have the same situation?"

Mom?!... I ran to her office but she's not there... then I heard a meeting at the next room...

"Mom!"

"Archie! what are you doing here? didn't you read my message?"

"What message?"

"Check your phone..."

"Sorry mom... maybe we're to busy getting ready for school but the bus is waiting for us."

Then the door opened and I saw my friends...

"Uhmmm... excuse me Ma'am but what exactly happened?" Odyssey asked.

"I don't know but there's a footage of four person are in this school earlier building that huge pillar in the each corner of the school." my mom sighed " and this happened."

"I'm so sorry for all of this–" Odyssey vow and apologized.

"– it's not your fault"

"Those four person in the footage... I know them... We know them..."

"Don't you mean–" before I finished my words...

"– Yes, it's them." we saw Odyssey with a sad expression on his face.

"Those stupid brats!" Zelestia gripped her fist.

"Mom... when we went to the camp there's this four black meteor coming straight to the camp. Those four persons in the footage are the other Dark Stars who ruined the camp... we thought... I thought that Odyssey already got rid of them... maybe this is their payback... we're so sorry!" I explained everything to her.

"I'm just glad you're all safe!" then she hugged me.

Odyssey just ran out of the room and of course we followed him and we saw him going towards the pillar...

"What are you doing Odyssey!" my mom shouted.

"I'm going to break this pillar!" Odyssey continue to flew towards it...

"No!"

It was to late that they warned him and Odyssey fell from the top of the pillar unconsciously...

"Zephyr!"

Good thing he landed safely but he's still unconscious.

"Come on let's go to the clinic!"

We saw Odyssey being carried by Professor Khilam until he arrived that the clinic...

"W-What happened?" Odyssey whispered.

"I'm sorry that I didn't told you sooner that we already tried to destroy the pillars but it's no use... please just rest and we will take care this situation." My mom and the other professors leave us with Odyssey.

"I will find a way to fix the mess that made!" Odyssey stand up and leave his room...

To be continued...

A/N: This is the end of this story follow me to see that latest update or other story... See you next time 😊