Chapter 6: Slumber party at the Carnival!

RHIXZYNE'S POV

We were getting ready for the sleepover with our new friends earlier...

"Has anybody brought marshmallows and chocolates!" I asked while folding my tent.

"None, but we could buy that later." Archemhia answered.

"Hurry it's getting late, maybe they're already waiting for us!" I can tell that Cliendra is very excited about the sleepover.

It is already nightfall, the moon is shining so bright like the moon is really near to your face.

"Oh guys! great, you're here!" Vortex greeted cheerfully.

"Oh hey... great... so what now?" Zelestia said very unenergetic.

"Why don't we start to make a campfire and the others can buy some snacks!" Odyssey said.

"That's a great idea! Odyssey you buy the snack with Zelestia!" Ash said while gathering some woods.

After a few minutes of waiting for Odyssey and Zelestia they came back with a load of snacks.

"So how was hanging out with Zelestia?" I whispered.

"It was okay but she is acting very strange like she always looks at me wanting to ask me some questions." Odyssey answered back.

"Zelestia can you fire up this pile of wood?" Vortex said.

"Ughh!... fine, there happy now!" Zelestia rolled her eyes on us.

"Who want some smores!" Cliendra passed.

"What is this kind of food it looks very sweet!?"Odyssey asked "And... I love it!" and he eat the whole thing "And sticky too!".

In his look you can't even tell that he looks like a kid with many mud on his face or a sea monster. As we laughed at him, I saw Zelestia giggling silently.

After we ate all the snacks...

"So what now?" Zelestia asked.

"Well... we could... play hide and seek!" Cliendra said "but only in this area."

"Are you crazy woman!" Xhinimee shouted "there's no place we could hide except for the tent and the woods but it is very dark in there."

"She's right, and it will take us an hour to find each other in the dark." I said.

"Well anybody... what do you want to do!?" Cliendra asked.

"Can we like go to the carnival right in front of this camp!" Zelestia yawned.

"That a very great idea... we could really have some real fun there!" Ash stand quickly and run "meet you there at the carnival!"

From the inside of the camp I didn't notice that there is a carnival... in just front of the camp! As I looked at Odyssey like he was on another world...

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh... nothing its just nothing, let's just go to the carnival." he sighed.

I feel that Odyssey is very worried about something or someone he left on the other part of the universe.

When the time we arrived at the carnival... it was very fun, colorful and yeah fun.

"Here, take this corn dog," Ice passed me his leftover food but it wasn't bitten yet "And I'm gonna ride at the roller coaster!"

"Thanks!, good luck at puking on the other people!" I just smiled at him.

In so many ride I could not decide there is some Ferris wheel, Vikings, Roller coaster and many more games.

I can see Cliendra, Xhinimee and Odyssey is having some fun in the Merry-go-round, Ice is still at the roller coaster, Zelestia and Vortex is shouting hardly at the Viking and Ash and I are just eating the food court, trying every food we can eat.

After a few hours...

"Guys should we head back to the camp, its already 3:00 in the morning and very tired." Zelestia yawned exhaustedly.

"Yea... she's right!" Odyssey walk slowly towards to the camp...

P. S.  DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.