Chapter 1: The Fight

In a school named "Battle Academia" which is owned by Gods and Goddesses. This is the school where teenagers learn to use their powers with discipline and control.

Archemhia, is the next in line being the next goddess of air but she don't know to use her powers with control. So her family decided to take her to Battle Academia.

"Sweetie, you need to go to Battle Academia in able to control your powers besides if you don't know to use your powers correctly, if you do not know know to use your powers you will not able to be the next goddess of air" said the goddess of air to Archemhia.

"But mom!, I don't want to go in the stupid school of yours!" Archemhia shouted to her mother.

"If that is your attitude then... I will punish you to go to that school and live on your own, in that way you can learn to respect and have a good contact with other students there."

"What are you joking!, I'm literally not going in that stupid place."

"Well I think you don't want to be the next goddess of air since that is your will" she said to Archemhia with encouragement.

"Ahhh! fine I'll go in that stupid school of your cause I only care that I want to be a goddess."

"Great, so pack your things because the school tomorrow!, yey?! she said excitedly.

The next day...

"Archemhia!...Welcome to Battle Academia!" greeted by the principal of the school.

"Wow... it looks... it looks... it looks so awful!"

"Oh!, I see why your mother want you to take in this school."

"So?, she mentioned me?"

"Well yes! since you were a baby."

"This is so embarrassing" Archemhia whispered.

"So, are we going to talk here for the rest of the school year?"

"Oh, sorry let me take you to your class." so the principal take Archemhia to her classroom.

After a few minutes walking in the hallway...

"Well I guess this is it, have a fun day and good luck!" said the principal to Archemhia.

"Woahhh!, Sorcery Class really?!, well of course my mother talked to her."

When Archemhia open the door of her classroom, she saw 5 teens sitting quietly and doing nothing.

"Why are they so quiet?" Archemhia whispered to to her self

After a few moments later the professor and the other students who belong in the Sorcery Class arrived.

"Good morning class!" greeted by the professor.

"Not good for me." she said to her self.

"Ok! class, let me introduce you to our new sorcerers!"

"Let us welcome... Archemhia, Odyssey, Ice, Rhixzyne, Cliendra and Xhinimee"

The professor called them to introduce themselves in front of the class.

"Archemhia why don't you go first." the professor asked Archemhia to introduce her self.

"Oh! C'mon really!" Archemhia shouted in the class.

"Go on don't be shy."

"AHHH! , hi I'm Archemhia, I'm 16 years old"

The professor asked Archemhia about her powers.