Chapter 10: Starfall pt. 2

Archemhia's POV

After I gave the emblem to him... a huge beam of light from the sky covered his body... it was so hot], its like I was sitting next to the sun... so I decided to go back with the others...

"Where is that little foolish Odyssey?" Zxerichk said in his insulting face... "Anyway say bye bye to your faithful lives... " A huge ball of darkness come towards to us which can wipe out anything on its way.

We are so scared that it is our end, so we said all our goodbye massages to each other...

"Nebulatic Barrier!..."

"Huh?! we're alive?... we're alive!! " Xhinimee shouted.

"Umm... who exactly are you? and why did you save us?" Cliendra and Zelestia asked the random guy.

The random guy turned around and winked at us... his eye turned blue from the old violet his hair was kinda like transparent yellow but the tip of his hair has a blue and mint green... it looks pretty cool, I wish I have that kind of hair...

"Odyssey?... Odyssey!!" we all ran to him..

"Lookin' good ...except for the glittery trail" Ice said.

"I know right... but first we need to deal with those shitheaded creatures." Odyssey said.

"You came back!" Zelestia cried softly.

Wow... that's the first...

"DIVINE EQUINITY!" he gave a temporary power of stars and a little bit of new look.

Achoo!... how can manage this much glitters... Achoo!

It it me or Zelestia is a little bit weird to our Odyssey. It's like she met him before.

"Remember nev-"

"No!" Odyssey just vanished and all is left is a pile of stardust where he stand before he vanished.

The next thing is there is this ball of light in front of us... the 3 lights are colored violets and the other one is bright blue, all of these are moving in different directions.

"Don't worry about me!...I'm fine!"

"Did you hear that?" that voice is giving me a chill.

"Yes... wait... I recognized that voice..." Cliendra is listening carefully "ODYSSEY WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Whatever you do never go near to the ball of lights... I'm fine just in a different dimension-"

We can't just do nothing but what else can we do to help and I can't think a single thing... Are you kidding me?! the invasion is not yet over?!....

"Me and Ice will figure out what dimension he is?" Cliendra grabbed Ice's arm "We better move?!"

"We'll handle the rest!" Ash started to freeze the monsters.

We continue to hear those sound of Odyssey fighting the Dark Stars. After a few minutes Ice and Cliendra came back to give the informations.

"We check every dimension in the universe even the forbidden ones-" Cliendra said while catching her breath.

"-Unless there is one more dimension that no mortal could handle it, I think I read it in some books in the library..." Xhinimee inserted.

"I think I can help you-" unexpectedly Zelestia spoke.

"What do you know!" I was so frustrated that I shouted at her.