Chapter 3: The Meeting

After the fun day at the park yesterday the 6 was so tired and they already woke up very late...

XHINIMEE'S POV

It was a hot noon at outside... as I go to the kitchen to eat breakfast...I mean lunch...

After eating, I proceed on what I always do like everyone else... Rhixzyne was reading some magazines , Cliendra... well I think she's asleep, Ice was playing video games, Odyssey was still eating at the dining room... but Archemhia she's not doing her own stuff and that was weird because she always at her phone.

"Hey, Archi is anything else bothering you?" I asked her.

Archemhia come close to me...

"Can you identify this thing?" she whispered for no reason at all.

"Why are you whispering?" asking her while I'm working on the emblems.

"I don't want Odyssey to know what this is maybe because it's somekind related to his origin, maybe he will get mad about it." she explained to me.

"I promise! Odyssey will never know this... okay I'm done, my scanner can't identify this thing but it is powerful but dangerous so you should keep it carefully, by the way tell Odyssey about this whenever you are ready." I said to her.

A few days later, thing are getting pretty boring...

As I looked at the calendar, after a few weeks and it's almost school days already. I looked outside to do something then I saw Odyssey, Ice and Archemhia reading while hanging in the inflatable pool.

"Hey guys can I join you?" I asked them while I see their faces exhaust in the heat.

"Yeah, sure, whatever!" Archemhia answered back while fanning her self.

I jump right away to the pool then suddenly Rhixzyne brought some cinnamon rolls...

"I bet you're hungry... here I bought some cinnamon rolls, hope you like it!" she pass the pastry to us.

"This is delicious, hey Ice! try it!" Odyssey hand to Ice.

Ice was so busy reading some magazines about getaways...

"Watcha reading?" I asked him.

"Since the summer is getting super dufus, I read magazines to know some place we can have fun before the school days start again." Ice said.

Hmmm... I think Ice have a point, we can have a vacation, but where?

After we have a boring pool party, we change our clothes and gather them up at the living room to suggest that we're going to have a vacation.

"So? guys any suggestions for our vacation?" Archemhia asked us.

"We could go to the beach!" Odyssey suggested.

"Is Rhixzyne vanished from the bodies of water... so we can't go there." I explained to him.

We search and search and search to the internet for some nice vacation place but nothing, it's just to expensive.

"Hey, Ice! where is the magazine you're reading earlier?" Cliendra asked while still searching some vacation spot.

"Oh you mean this magazine, here take it it's not interesting anyway!" Ice hand the magazine.

*Camp Targon summer activity... come and join us for a fun, exciting and stress free camp!*

"Hey guys! what about here at Camp Targon." I suggested to them.

"That would be a good idea, Camp Targon is just 6 miles away... besides we can also have a roadtrip while heading to the camp!" Archemhia was really exited and I can tell that everyone agreed.

"So when are we going to Camp Targon?" Odyssey asked.

"How about on Saturday, since we don't have the things needed for the camp." Rhixzyne said.

I can't wait for our camp days, I was really...really... really looking forward to it.

After a few days...

It was a chilly early in the morning, we are getting ready for our camp. We decided to leave early so we can also get there early.

"Okay is everyone ready! let's go to the bus station before they run out of slots." Archemhia said while walking in circles in the sidewalk.

As we locked the house go straight ahead to the bus station...

"Okay guys remember no powers on the camp... got it!" Cliendra said in the dark corner of the station.

As we hopped on the bus, we saw 5 familiar teens at the back seat...

"Hey guys is it me or those kids look pretty much familiar from our school?" I whispered to them.

"Don't mind them." Archemhia said.

While we are in the middle of traveling...

"Ice! don't eat the snacks for the camp!" I shouted to him.

"What the heck do you care! then I will buy some more foods at the camp later!" he answered back while munching some chips.

After a few hours of sleeping, eating and staring at the window...

"Ok we're almost there! just 750 m. ahead!" the driver reminded us.

As we arrived at the gate of the camp it was very clean and green. We take our stuff out of the bus and walk along the pathway that leads to the camp ground...

"I call dibs on the pool!" Ice shouted and run.

"Dude! hahahhaha! that's not a pool, that's a lake!" we said to him while laughing really hard.

"Welcome to Camp Targon! please pick your spot for your tents!" the officer said...

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND  VOTE!