Chapter 7

Natapos na ang first year highschool ko and it was fun. Its not perfect kasi meron mga naging away and meron din sad stories.

The lesson that I've learned through this journey was never let yourself na gamitin ng isang tao for the sake of their happiness. Even though that person is very important to you.

Sometimes, Satan use our weaknesses for us to commit sins and to fall onto temptations. Most of the women weaknesses are emotions and feelings. We should remember that Love can deceive us.

In terms of friends we have the freedom to choose who our friends and our friends will define us what kind person we are. That is why we should choose our friend wisely. We can pray to God to gives us a friends that will help to raise up not a friends that will pull us down.

One school year palang pero si God ang daming pinaparealize sa akin. And isang ibigsabihin nito that God is teaching me a lessons and all the experiences that I experience this school year it proves me that God is always guiding me and nasa tabi ko lang lagi si God.

-----------------------------------
Dear readers,

If we just come to think of it we will realize na may ginagawa talaga si God sa life natin na dapat mapagdaanan natin into tough way. We just need to surrender everything to Him and He will surely help us to overcome the trials that He is giving to us.

Thank you for reading my book. Hoping that you learn something that you can apply to your life.

Comment down below for amy feedbacks or question.