𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀 "𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐞"

The evening passed by quick.

Ophelia raced to her home, with a bunch of bags. Today was Friday. Which meant movie marathon. It was a tradition, that every Friday they would do movie marathons.

Racing into her house, she brought the bags over the kitchen counter and took a deep breath in.

"I should probably shower and get everything done then." Ophelia mumbles to herself, quickly deciding to do that. Running up to her room, she went to her bathroom and began taking a shower.

It was eight o'clock at night when she had finished preparing everything. And by everything, I mean everything. It was exhausting but it only took her like an hour. She had already put the popcorn on the table in front of the couch, a bunch of candies around the table and drinks prepared. The movies was also on.

They will be arriving any moment now.

Checking the clock, she realized that they should already be knocking on the front door by now. Frowning she shrugged her shoulders, thinking they would be a few minutes late.

And she waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Minutes turned to hours.

The soda wasn't even a soda anymore— but like liquid without any 'sparks'. The popcorn was cold, and most of the candies laid there untouched.

'Did they forget?' I began to frown. Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. They said last period at school that they'll be coming over.

She picked her phone up, realizing how many texts she had sent for the past hour.

Sighing, she grabbed the popcorn bowl and took it to the kitchen. Throwing it in the trash. The candies she bought, she eyed them for awhile before shoving them inside her onesie pockets. Taking her phone, also shoving it in her pocket.

Walking out of the house, she closed the door behind her feeling the breeze blow her hair around and dry her tears that were threatening to fall.

'Did they not want to hang out anymore?' Frowning, I scolded myself for thinking that way. But then again, what if I was right?

Brushing a strand of hair behind my ear, I sadly glanced up and continued walking.

I didn't realize I was now in a very familiar "famous" street, hearing music blasting in the background I look ahead of me to see Liz's mansion. It was filled with many students.

'What if they are there?' My subconscious mind taunted me and I shook my head in 'no', not believing what my head was telling me.

"They wouldn't do that." I mumbled to myself with a frown, telling myself that that was a silly thought only.

But something within her kept telling that it was true. She just didn't want to accept it.

'They are growing tired of you.' A voice in the back of her head says. And I shook my head in disagreement. "No." I firmly stated, glaring at the house as I strutted over there.

Unknowingly to Ophelia, she doesn't see the shadow of a red and blue figure swinging to another roof. Entering Liz's house, she begins to hear some student laugh at her while staring at her funnily. Letting out a curse, she remembers about what she was wearing.

'Shit.'

Ignoring the laughter, she made herself through the large crowd, until she was inside the house, to what looked like the kitchen. Ophelia's brown eyes glance around the room, in search for her two friends, but saw nothing.