𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

🕷

🕷

Peter runs straight home after school, going up to his apartment and opening the door, harshly, as he slammed it close behind him.

Looking around, he couldn't see his aunt.

"May!" He runs to another room, looking at his aunt with a desperate look, "May, I need your help."

May stares at him with a surprised expression. And nods, quickly moving to action.

For the rest of the evening May and Peter have been preparing Peter for the homecoming dance which was tonight. They've been even practicing dancing since Peter has never attended a dance before.

And now he was going with Liz Allan

And now he was going with Liz Allan. The girl from his dreams.

"Ready?" May asks Peter while bending a bit to straighten his tux.

"You look handsome." She tells him, pecking his cheek before grabbing her car keys and telling the boy to follow.

🕷

May's car comes to a stop in front of Liz Allan's house.

"It's game day. So, what's the plan?" May turns to Peter who lets out a nervous sigh, "Open the door for her."

"Mm-hmm." May checks their imaginary 'To-Do List', still looking at Peter.

"Tell her she looks nice, but not too much because that's creepy." He says, pointing out the final word.

May nods her head in agreement, "Don't be creepy."

"No. And, uh, when I dance with her. I'm putting my hands on her hips. I got this." Peter says, more to himself at the end, cheering himself up, and mentally prepares for the awaiting night.

Getting out of the car, he leans into the car window, "I love you." He tells May who waves him off, "Bye."

With that, Peter quickly speeds up to the front door and knocks on it. Waiting nervously and residing the 'To-Do List' one more time in his head.