𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧; 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐃.𝐂.

🕷

🕷

Taking the folder, I entered the club room, there wasn't any practice today since tomorrow morning it was the day they were taking off to Washington D.C.

"Ah, Ms. Hills!" Mr. Harrington greets me with a kind smile, Liz stood next to him putting papers together and smiled when she sees me.

"Hey." I greeted, putting the folder on the desk, Liz's eyes widen and her smiles brightens, "You're going?!" She shouts, both excitedly and surprised.

Mr. Harrington cheered while clapping, pulling me in a hug, "Ah, yes! We have another brain on our side!"

Chuckling at the comment I nod, "Yeah, I really want to go and kick some butts." Winking at Liz she claps her hands together still smiling wide, "Ah, now I am less stress!" She admits, taking my folder and taking the papers out, inspecting through them and nodding, "You're good to go. We'll see you tomorrow morning. Don't be late." Was the last thing she said before going back to work on the papers.

Leaving the room, I fixed my bag putting it behind my back. Walking out of the school and taking the train to go back home.

Taking my phone out, I went through all my contacts and tapped on MJ's name, sending her a text message.

'To: M.J — Not Jordan
I did it! Washington here we come! 🥇'

I pressed the 'send' button, the message immediately got delivered and I put my phone in my back pocket only for it to vibrate.

'Finally someone I can actually tolerate will attend 🙄'

Laughing at the text Michelle sent me, I shook my head because of her. She was different from others. A different good at that.

Turning my phone off, I sat on a available seat from the train and waited till I was dropped off at the nearest station from where I worked at. From there, I had to walk all the way home and that took me only thirty minutes.

Opening my textbook, I began to study some of the hardest questions that they could probably ask us over there in Washington D.C.

🕷

Midtown High students— only those that are in the Decathlon team, of course. Stood waiting by a yellow bus, dressed in their yellow uniform jackets waiting for the teacher's instructions who was inside the bus speaking with the diver.

Ophelia, Ned and Michelle stood in the back, away from Flash who was on his phone doing whatever the hell he does.

"Is Peter coming?" Ophelia whispered to Ned, who sent her a cheesy smile, looking over to the new figure arriving.