𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱; 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭

Walking down the halls of Midtown High, I ignored all the chuckles and whisper going around— rumors about me.

Going to my locker I opened it and emptied my bag, taking the only things I needed for the rest of the day and putting them in my bag.

"Sup loser!" I hear a boy pass by.

Suppressing a sigh, I closed my eyes to try and relax my tense body.

I really just wanted to punch someone straight in the face at the moment. And by someone I meant a specific moron who goes by Flash.

"Ophelia!" Snapping to my right, I see Peter and Ned stride over.

Rolling my eyes, I closed my locker and walked away not wanting to talk to them. But of course, Peter being a stubborn mule caught my wrist and pulled me around to face him.

"Why have you been avoiding my calls?" He frowns, making me flinch a bit and cringe at how quick he made me feel guilty. It was true, ever since Friday I've been avoiding them both.

"Look I'm sorry for what I did

"Look I'm sorry for what I did." He apologized, "I shouldn't had gone there and I bailed on you. And for that I'm really sorry." His brown eyes look into my mines— a regretful guilty look in them and I couldn't help but let out a small smile at him with a slight nod.

"No, it's fine. Let's forget that." I mumbled, "I'm sorry for being clingy and well, not realizing how much the party meant to you."

Peter made a face at the mention of the party being important to him, "Yeah, that didn't go well."

Exchanging a look with Ned, he mouthed 'not good' and I nodded understanding. I mean it also didn't go well for me, but who's asking?

"Oh." Making an 'o' shape with my mouth, I immediately felt bad for Peter.

"Yeah, Flash, uh, he made a scene and that didn't end well." Peter cringed recalling the events from last Friday.

"Hey, don't let that," I put a hand on his shoulders, lightly shaking him, "get to you. Flash is just a wannabe idiot who only cares for his views. I'm surprised he can even count." I cracked a joke, a goofy grin replacing my once sad expression.

Peter chuckles, letting out a smile.

That enchanting smile that made him look even more cuter than he already was. It was hard not to smile back at that sight.

My eyes widen realizing what I just thought. 'What the hell?' Feeling my cheeks flush at my own thoughts, I quickly brush everything off and looked away from Peter.

"I..." I struggled to get the words out. Luckily the bell rang and I took this chance before I could embarrass myself, "Gotta go to class!" I blurted out, not waiting for any reply as I took off to my first period.

🕷