𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

"You can leave now, honey."

Looking up from my tiny notebook, I see the familiar face of my manager who sent me a small wave.

Putting the notebook down, I stand up, taking the apron off. Going to my locker to put my stuff in there— including the notebook.

I grab my school bag and pulled the hair tie off, letting my hair down, it bounce against my back as I walked out of the small place and go down the sidewalks of the streets.

The sun was already setting, my shift today ended at six' o'clock in the evening. Because it was homecoming, my manager was nice enough to let me work for only two hours instead of three and a half.

Walking down the empty streets I became a bit nervous seeing no cars and no one around. It's usually pretty crowded, but being a busy day meant that I had to walk for thirty minutes without any noise.

Deciding to take a corner, through an ally, I thought it was the best decision since I would be home much faster through this short cut.

How wrong was I.

Next thing I know, I fall to the ground unconscious while someone covers my mouth with a cloth.

My only question at that moment was, 'who the hell carries chloroform around?'

🕷

My eyes slowly roll open, my vision was blurry and I couldn't properly see— because of the blurriness and the fact that wherever I was, it was pitch black.

I was too dizzy to comprehend what was happening. And my eyes rolled backwards as I knocked down once again.

🕷

"Finally she's awake."

I can hear voices.

Stirring softly, I slowly open my eyes letting them settle to the bright room. With a heavy pressure on the head I could already feel a migraine forming.

Meeting a pair of blue eyes that were looking into my brown ones. I froze.

The man in front of me wore a wide smirk with his lips slightly open and wrinkles on his forehead and on the corner of each eye.

"W-Who are you?" My voice croaked, having a dry throat.

The man chuckles at my question and looks behind him, "You don't know me?"

He then stands up, pointing at me with his index finger while looking to the other men in the room, "She doesn't know me."

The men laugh as if it was the most hilarious thing in the world and I felt shivers go down my spine when the man faced me again, this time with a harsh glare, "Now, now. You my dear, have to help me."

Furrowing my eyebrows together in confusion I stare at him in disbelief, "N-no." Was he stupid? He kidnapped me! I won't ever help him!

His glare hardens and he bends down to my level, moving a strand of hair behind my ear, "No?" He 'tsk' at me, suddenly yanking my hair and pulling me forward— now inches away from touching his face.

"You see, Ophelia, you have something I want and I need your help to find it." He taunts and I flinch, feeling tears pouring down.

"H-How do you know my name?" I ask, scared to know the answer.

This causes him to smirk, "I've been watching you for a while now." He confesses letting go of my hair and I quickly move up against the wall, not wanting to be near him.

"Now," he stands up, pulling me up at the same with his hands around my neck— not making any force, "Tell me who is he?"

I was confuse with the question. Who is he? Who is who? Who did he meant?

"Who?"

He puts a bit of force on my neck, "Who is Spider-Man!?" He hisses angrily and I flinch, my heart beating fast against my chest.

"I-I don't know!" I cry out.

But he didn't let me go, instead, he threw me down with one last glare. My body hitting the floor with a loud 'THUD'.

The man walks away before sending some kind of signal to his men, who smirk whilst coming in my direction.

My eyes widen in horror and I shook my head violently, "N-no, no!"