Author's Note (2)

Wow.

I've finally finished this book. I started writing this book in about April and stopped midway. I was never planning on publishing this, in fact, the sole purpose of me writing this was just to have something to do when I was bored.

I remember telling myself before starting this book, "The length of the chapter does not matter, the plot does not matter, this is for myself and me only." Which is why some of the chapters are pretty short.

And it has done me well these past few months.

I've decided to share this book because I've absolutely loved writing this and I would like to share it with anyone else that would love it as well.

I've started so many books on wattpad and never finished them, and now I know why.

I've always based everything I've done in my books off of what other people would want. When you have that mindset, you end up disliking your own book or not enjoying writing it.

That's exactly the opposite of what i wanted.

That is why I love this book so much. Even though it's trash, it is completely how I wanted it to be, and that's where I found motivation to finish it.

While writing this, I stared mid April, stopped mid May, and decided to continue it at the beginning of July. It is now currently July 7th, and I have finished.

I love this book so much and honestly didn't want it to end, so if anyone is interested in a Prequel or would read a Prequel, please let me know and I'll put it into consideration.

Thank you for reading this book. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I have writing it.