Chapter 7 - Terrible Date

- - - NAT - - -

"Erg, what a twat!" I whined in frustration while throwing myself onto the bed and letting out an infuriated scream into my pillow. Such a sex maniac. I can't believe I was starting to think he had some ounce of human decency. An exasperated sigh escaped my lips as I sluggishly shed my clothes to the floor. I need a long, hot bath to cleanse myself from his evil forces. I strolled over to the bathroom, had a decent soak and returned to change into my formal attire.

Chris will be home soon. I better get ready for our date. In a hurry, I slipped on a red lace, cling-on dress, red ankle strap heels, diamond dangling earrings and a maroon bracelet. A satisfied smirk played across my lips, knowing that it would entice Chris. Now, on to pressing matters. I held out my black lace bikini panties in front and examined them meticulously. 

'To underwear, or not to underwear?' I coltishly thought to myself. Well, I'm certain he'd prefer the opportunity to peel my panties off himself - you know, increases anticipation and all.

"Oh? Already skipping to dessert, baby?" Chris teased, leaning against the wall, his eyes intently ogled my physique. He appeared exhausted. His eyes were glassy, and his body was unsteady.

"Would you like to do the honours?" I presented my panties to him mischievously. His brow raised inquisitively, but gently procured it from my hand.

"I'm used to taking these off, not putting them on."

"Is that so?" I pouted, gradually lifting one left up onto the mattress.

Without delay, Chris sauntered towards me. He got down on one knee, a smug smile on his lips as he admired the exclusive view of all my assets. It felt empowering being able to have such a strong impact on him. To be worshiped and cherished by him made my heart content. 

He slowly trailed kisses up my leg whilst gliding my underwear to its destination. So sweet, yet so sensual. My eyes narrowed seductively, I wanted to experience more of his love.

"You look absolutely breathtaking," he complimented in a smooth husky tone, both hands wrapped around my hips. "How did I get so lucky?" He drew me in closer, placing wet kisses on my neck and collarbone. A long sigh of pleasure escaped my lips. "You drive me crazy when you make noises like that." 

The closer his pelvis pressed against mine, the instant I knew he was absolutely aroused. Despite craving his affection, I really did want to get out of this damn house. I needed a breather.

"Easy there, hun. The night is still young." I rubbed my index finger carnally across his bottom lip. "We have plenty of time for fun later."

"Indeed, I can't wait," he watched longingly as I strutted to our bedroom door.

"I'll meet you downstairs when you're properly dressed, handsome." I playfully purred while locking the door.

On my way down, I heard a strange tapping sound emanating from the front door. I followed the noise curiously to find Noah blocking our front door and tapping his phone repeatedly. I gawked bemused at the childish sight ahead of me.

"Ah, fuck. I lost again," he mumbled furiously akin to a little kid losing a video game. 

I couldn't suppress the chortle that spouted from my mouth. He glanced up clearly vexed. I gave him a bright smile, giggling between my teeth. His gaze didn't falter, it were as if he was repressing his irritation - well, until his eyes wandered my figure within seconds, relishing my exposed flesh. He leisurely scrutinized every inch of my body, a wicked grin on his face as he began undressing me with his eyes.