chapter two

"hello students, I'm mr. Tomlinson," he said as he walked into our classroom. He couldn't have been more then 23 years old, and man was he attractive with his semi tall figure, perfect hair, tanned skin, blue eyes and absolutely gorgeous smile. What was I saying, he was obviously my teacher, that's innappropiate. "I'm new to this school so I want to spend today getting to know all of you." He went and leaned up against his deskso his shirt pulled taut against his gorgeous body. I didn't think he could get any hotter, but I had been wrong. "So when I call your name on attendance tell me an interesting fact about yourself." We all nodded in understanding and he started calling names.

"McKinley," He looked up at all of us with the nicest big blue eyes they were like pools of ocean water.

"Hi," a girl I recognized said from directly beside me. "I'm single, that's my fact." The whole class erupted in laughter.

"Thanks McKinley, I'm sure theres a reason for that too." The teacher said with a lot of sass. He continued to call names until he called Elena.

"Hi..." She said shyly from her corner.

"Her fact is that she's a loser." McKinley sneered, once again getting a ton of laughing again.

"It's her job to tell me a fact." He said before turning back to Elena.

"Umm... I don't have very much I could tell you... I've lived in this town my whole life, but moved 4 times I guess."

"Thank you... And finally, Reenee." He said looking straight at me, obviously using process of illimination. His eyes made me dumb for a plit second, but then I caught myself. 

"Ohh... Yeah." I thought of something interesting about myself. "I haven't lived here in 9 years." I said, I wasn't going to say anything about my sister or family if he was the one person who didn't know.

"And those nine years have done you wonders hottie." Some idiot said from behind me.

"Yes, yes," Mr. Tomlinson began. "We all know she is probably the most attractive female here, but no need to express it to the world." I felt myself blush as a chorus of 'burn' filled the room. "Now onto a bit about me. I lived here until I was 5, and then moved to New York. I am now here teaching all of you. I have four siblings, one of which attends this school, and this is my first year teaching. And I love English. Now for some curriculum..." I was no longer listening though. I was just memorizing all his features, all of which I would never get to myself. I know I shouldn't be crushing on him, he's my teacher, but I couldn't help it.

He looked so fit, and kept randomly looking over at me, which I was probably imagining. But he was a really attractive teacher... Maybe I should just get switched out of his class. Then I'll stop getting distracted. I'd talk to him after the bell about it.I'd ask him for a transfer slip and get him to sign it. Then I'd be out of the class.

After the bell I walked up to his desk.

Ohh, Hello, Reenee right?" He asked and then smiled at me.

"Hello... I was wondering it you could possibly give me a transfer slip and sign it for me..." I refused to look in his eyes, I didn't want to lose my nerve.

" Well... I guess you could. Is it because of my comment at the beginning of class? I didn't want to make you uncomfortable, I was just stating the truth to that asshole."

I looked into his eyes in a moment of weakness. "No, that was okay... That was totally okay, its just... its just..."

"I'm a new teacher and you don't think I'll teach you well enough?"

"Of course not! I just think there is too much of a distraction in this class for me to learn..." I looked away instantly because he still hadn't broken eye contact.

"And that distraction might be?" I couldn't answer, it would be too awkward. "How about this... I'll give you a week in my class and after that I'll let you transfer out..."

"Okay," I smiled at him and headed towards the door. This was going to be a long week...

I went through the rest of my classes. McKinley and Elena happened to be in all three. Elena was always surronded by the iffy looking guys and McKinley always tried to talk to me. After how she treated Elena the first doy I wasn't going to give into her though. I had to stick up for Elena, she was my best friend. 

McKinley started going on about how hot Mr. Tomlinson was and she just couldn't stop. "Okay, I get it... You find him attractive! He's never going to go for you though! You're a student!" I snapped at her. 

"Just got back and already think you own the place huh? That'll get you far?"

"No, that's not it at all McKinley... He's just a new teacher and he knows the rules. You can't legally date him either.. And I'm sure he has a girlfriend, that wouldn't surpirse me at all. You just need to calm down and give him some room to breathe and get used to the school."

"Fine... I will..." She said as the bell rang. She got up and stormed out. This would be a fun year.