1

Song- Secrets and lies- Ruelle

💜💜💜

Have you ever wondered how random cracks appear in the earth? Thought about how valleys, ravines and even the smallest of cracks are made? Well, they are caused by broken hearts. When someone has their heart broken, it creates a ripple effect on the earth and it breaks the earth apart forming these cracks.

But how did the Grand Canyon, Marianas Trench or perhaps the Blyde River Canyon come to exist? That is a collection of stories of hatred, love, betrayal and heartbreak that almost collectively split the world in half. The stories of opposites that become one in the same or forced apart. Now, I'm asked to write about such stories and all I have to ask is;

Are you ready to have your own hearts broken?

To be able to tell these stories you must first understand the intricacies of the surroundings and happenings that occurred around the time of such events. The cause and effect of each individual action that a group of people made inevitably sent the world into shock and caused the biggest natural disasters that ever happened, and yet today, they are seen as global attractions and wonders of the natural world.

So, we set the scene back to when the earth was clear of devastatingly beautiful monuments, when there was no Grand Canyon or Niagara falls. Hard to believe there was ever a time before them because they are truly stunning, the world wouldn't be the same without them. Many people often go there to pay their respects to the ones who had their hearts broken so badly that it almost split the world in half.

The tear in the earth was felt around the globe causing a worldwide panic for a few minutes. Researchers couldn't find what caused the earthquake, as it were, until a set of explorers found their trip cut short because of the ghastly sight of the rip in the earth. No one to this day knows who it was that caused this but it was a worldwide day of peace and respect for the unfortunate souls who had to go through that. For that one day everyone stopped fighting and would have one peaceful day to pay their respects as a nation.

But of course this was not solely a human matter. This was the story of an angel and a devil who fell in love but was forbidden to be together. A story of two opposites that couldn't be near each other without dying. A human and a devil changing fate and a set of three not being able to accept their destiny and falling, hard.

They do tend to say the most beautiful sights are those that were the most unexpected, like a shooting star perhaps, or a meteor shower. To say these events were unexpected, would be the biggest understatement that has ever been said. Not only did earth almost collapse because of the shock of these events happening, heaven and hell were shattered. There was no longer a barrier between them, there was no good or bad. There was just, living and dying. But we'll leave the details for you to find out.

------------------------

The warm summer air of August rolled among the hills and valleys of the English coast. Candy floss clouds hung low in the atmosphere coating the hills in a thick cover as the night turned to day. Rose, violet and strawberry sherbet rays of light seeped through the clouds casting a spotlight onto the sides of the coast line. White chalk cliffs stained shades of pink with the rays of light stood strong and tall as the waves restlessly broke on them, chipping away at them ever so slightly every time.

The peaceful crashing of waves on these summer mornings was Jungkook's favourite time of day. It was never too loud and violent; it was also never silent and completely still. He hated silence because it gave him time to think, and that was dangerous for the line of work he was in. He was part of the CRT (Correctional Refinement Team), which meant if he had time to think he could potentially be consumed by the thoughts of the devil more easily.