Dirty Rydellington Imagine (my first post)

⚠️WARNING DIRTY IMAGINE⚠️

After a late night walk with the Lynches and Ellington, Rydel and Ellington return home alone as the others decided to stay out. They both fall on the sofa, and look into each others eyes. Rydel you are looking sexy tonight, says Ellington. You too, Rydel says as she stares at Ellingtons bulge growing larger. Ellington leans in closer to her and presses his lips against hers, entering his tongue. Their tongues dance around each other. Rydel pulls away and starts to unbutton Ellingtons shirt. They both stand up in excitement and rip each others clothes of until they are both fully naked. Ellingtons fingers run down Rydels body and reach her va jay jay. He enters one finger at a time, each time Rydel moans louder and louder. She pushes him down to the sofa and says, it's now my turn to excite you. She bends down and places Ellingtons dick into her mouth. She sucks and rubs harder and faster until Ellington cums and moans with joy. Rydel catches all the cum in her mouth and swallows it all. Does it taste that good baby, Ellington askes her. Yeah it's so warm and creamy. They are both really turned on now. They interlock their legs as Ellington puts the tip of his dick in her. Stop teasing me baby, says Rydel just do it already, I can't wait any longer. He pushes himself in and our if her. She screams out in pain. Are you ok dal, Ellington says, she smirks, did I tell you to stop. He enters her again, but this time harder and faster. They both moan out in pleasure. Ellington stops and askes, do I really make you this wet honey? You sure do. They swap positions so Rydel is on the bottom. She sticks her ass in the air, go for it babe, I can take the pain, you just make me feel so good. Ellington slams into Rydels ass as she moans and screams in pain and pleasure. He pulls out and Rydel turns round. She goes to lick his body from his head to toe, but as she nears his dick, she stops and licks round the tip of it. See, now you are teasing me, says Ellington. Sorry babe, but I like it when I make you wait. She licks some more, and Ellington grabs the back of her head. He pushes his dick into her mouth hard and fast. They both moan so loudly that they think the house will fall down. Later on they hear the door start to get unlocked. Quickly, Rydel giggles. They grab their clothes and Ellington picks her up bridal style and takes her up to his room. They quickly get under the covers and gaze into each others eyes. I love you Rydel, I love you too Ellington. They slowly fall into a sleep and dream happy thoughts.