A crack in the dream

Hey guys sometimes I'll put a quote up here or something like a pic but for now it's a quote: "sometimes even the brightest happiest stars have a dark secret"

I think The phrase "always be yourself and they will like you" is used way to often for I am always myself and I still get hated. Today I was siting in first period and a kid leaned over to me "so how Many men have you been with fag" he said slurring the word I tried to ignore him but with ever ten minuets came another comment "suck anything good lately" "I'm going to laugh when your in hell" "dose your brother know?" At that one I had it " shut up you prick" I said Dylan trying to calm me down. after the period I walk out and the boy knocks me over "oops" he mocked when I got to second period I took my pencil and started scratching the words your going to hell fag In to my arm it hurt but I didn't care my friend makayla saw it and gave me a hug "please don't do this anymore" she says as she let me go o"k I won't it's just a one time thing" i lie. when I get home I do my homework "how was your day" my mom asked I answered the way I always do "it was splendid" "any problems?" my asked. I pause for a moment then say "no no problems." my mom nods and I got to my room my headphones in my hand. I get to my room and wrap the headphones around my closet then around my neck turning them on so I can hear the sound of music before I go I stand on a chair and jump...

The wire comes undone and I fall not dead I start to cry I can't believe I did that why would I do that I quickly start to put away my headphones and try to sleep as my newly found demons bagger me to do it again that night was the first time I cried myself to sleep and it wasn't the last the moment fell from my closet was the moment I cracked my dream and I can't fix it.

Hey guys so sorry if this chapters long but this was a very sad and important part of our group so no hate thanks love you guys remember please share the book and vote and comment thanks