Im back

I'm back bitches and better then ever I have tones of crushes I heard a rummer that someone likes me so Much stuff has gone down and I just got to spill my guts.
___________________________________
Ok first Travis now knows where I live YAYYYYYYYYYYY he has been comeing over and hanging out a lot witch lead to me seeing him shirtless and wait for it.........hugging me oh yeah then on the bus home it was just me and him and a bunch of other people in the back of the bus and I was fangirling (fanboying) over him then a girl looks over and asked me "are you gay?" And as I always do I turn to you and say "yes I'm very happy" and she surprised says "no I mean like homo" and I say with a straight face and lots of hand movement "no I'm bi get it right" she laughs and asked "what about him" pointing to Travis and he says "I'm bi too" she smiles "oh so are you together?" At this me and Travis get scared and say at the same time "NO" he laughs "I have a girlfriend" i smile "and I'm single" then she runs to Travis and asked the one question I never thought of asking "well if you weren't taken would you date mark?" At this he says nothing I say nothing and we wait after awhile he says "I don't know"
___________________________________
Knowing all the bad things that I have done to Travis I know he was lying he wouldn't date me but I don't really care anymore sure I'm still crazy about him but I've moved on and that is good so as a great man once said goodnight Vietnam