audience :)

My alarm clock rings when it hits 7:00am. That met that I have to get out of bed. I really don't want to. But I had to. So, I got out of bed and headed downstairs. I saw my mom in the kitchen making breakfast.
"Good morning mom." you said.
"Good morning honey". Your mom replied.
"What are you making?". You said
"I'm making pancakes and bacon. Your favorites". Your mom said with a smirk.

So I headed out the kitchen to go back upstairs to get ready for my first day of college. I put on my clothes that I picked out from the store the day before and then threw them on. I put on my favorite shoes. And a little bit of makeup.... When I went outside, I saw my best friend. His name is Baekhyun. Me and Baekhyun known each other ever since grade 6. We never kept secrets. But I have a secret that I never told him yet, and I'm planning on telling him later on.
"Hey!". Baekhyun shouted.
"Hi." You replied.
I got in the car and we headed to school.

When we got to school, there was a lot of people. They all had excitement..... Me and Baekhyun got out of the car and walked to the building. When we got into the building, there was this big wall in front of us guiding us to our classes. There were a lot of names on this wall.

"It seems like we don't have 1st period together". Baekhyun said.

"Ughhh. That's sucks". You replied.
"I know. I'll see you at lunch okay?". Baekhyun said.
"Okay". You said.

So I was on my way to class, and then I bumped into someone..... she was very pretty. She had expensive jewelry on, her hair was tied up into a ponytail.....

"Oh, I am so sorry". You said worriedly.
"No no, it's all good". She said.
"Hi. My name is Chungha!". She said excitedly.
"Hello, I'm Moon Y/N". You said.

She was very nice to me. We had the same period together which was surprising. We sat next to each other in class.... After class, Me and chungha headed to lunch. I saw baekhyun sitting at a table near the window... So, I decided to sit with him with chungha.

"Hey Baekhyun!". You shouted.
"Oh hey, who's this". Baekhyun replied.
"Oh, this is chungha". You said.
"Hello!". Chungha said.
"Hey". Baekhyun replied.

Something's going on.