months :)

Me and Baekhyun finally got to class. We received a lot of yelling and punishments, but I'm happy I got to spend half of the morning with him. Today was getting better because I was with Baekhyun..... after class, me and Baekhyun exited out the door....

"Baekhyun, I need to talk to you." You said.
"Okay." Baekhyun said.

I took Baekhyun to the library. The librarian knew who I was because I go the library mostly everyday.... okay anyways.....

"What did you want to tell me?" Baekhyun said curiously.
"Okay, Baekhyun I want you to know this isn't easy to tell." You said.
"Is it something bad? You want to unfriend me?" Baekhyun said confusedly.
"OF COURSE NOT! No it's nothing bad." You said.
"What is it then?" Baekhyun said curiously.
"Baekhyun. I have a-" you said but you got cut off.
OH-MY-GOODNESS! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!!! CHUNGHA CAME INSIDE THE LIBRARY! Me and Baekhyun was standing in a isle of books and Chungha was standing right beside us..... I CAN'T TELL THIS AROUND CHUNGHA! SHE WILL GET UPSET!

"Why did you stop?" Baekhyun said curiously.
"Um." You said.
I SUDDENLY RAN OUT THE LIBRARY. Baekhyun was following me out.
"Moon, What is it?" Baekhyun said curiously.
I TOOK A DEEP BREATH.
"I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU BAEKHYUN." You said.
"....." Baekhyun didn't reply back.
"Um- when did you have a crush on me." Baekhyun said curiously.
"Since we met in grade 6." You said.
"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?" Baekhyun shouted.
"I'm sorry Baekhyun. I actually did have a secret I was hiding from you. That I like you, that's my secret." You said.
"So, you told me you didn't have no secrets to tell me." Baekhyun said.
"I know I did. I was scared of getting rejected." You said.
"....." Baekhyun didn't reply back.
"I'm sorry Baekhyun, I really-" You said but you got cut off.
BAEKHYUN.KISSED.ME!!!!!!! OH-MY-GOODNESS!!!! IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING? I'M KISSING MY CRUSH I LOVED FOR YEARS!

"Moon, I have something I have to tell you to." Baekhyun said.
"What is it?" You said curiously.
"I LIKED YOU TOO." Baekhyun said smiling.
"Really?" You said.
"Why didn't you tell me?" You said curiously.
"I needed the right moment to tell you, and this is the right moment..." Baekhyun said.
I CAN'T BELIEVE BAEKHYUN IS TELLING ME THIS. I CAN'T BELIEVE WE LOVED EACH OTHER BUT WE KEPT IT TO OURSELVES! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!