room temperature :)

When me and my mom saw my dad walk inside the house, he looked like he's not been sleeping for at least 5 days. I was worried about my dad. He never had done this.....

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Your mom said worriedly.
"DAD WHERE WERE YOU? WE WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU." You shouted.
"I went out for a walk. That's all." Your dad said tiredly.
"A WALK?" Your mom said shocked.
"YOU WERE GONE FOR 6 HOURS." You mom shouted.
"I'm sorry.... I didn't want you guys to be worried for me." Your dad is tiredly.
"Dad, what happened to you? Why did you leave? What was your reason of taking a walk?" You said curiously.
"It was work. I got fired." Your dad said tiredly.
"I was very frustrated when I heard I got fired.... when I got home I wanted to take a long walk so I could get the stress out." Your dad said tiredly.
"Why did you get fired?" You said curiously.
"Because I was always late." Your dad said.
"LATE? HONEY, I DROP YOU OFF TO WORK EVERY MORNING! I SEE YOU WALKING INSIDE THE BUILDING!" You mom shouted.
"WE WAS ALWAYS ON TIME!" You mom said.
My dad looked like he wanted to say something really bad but he was hesitating.
"I know, I know. I'm sorry." Your dad said tiredly.
"Every time when I leave your job, do you walk off?" You mom said curiously.
"...." Your dad didn't reply back.
"YOU DO!!!! YOU DO WALK OFF! YOU NEVER WENT INSIDE THE BUILDING WHEN I DROP YOU OFF!" Your mom shouted.
"YES I DO! Well at least sometimes." Your dad said.
"Then how do you be late? Why did you get fired for being late?" Your mom curiously.
"SOMETIMES?" Your mom said shouting.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOMETIMES?" You said curiously.
"Sometimes I don't feel like going to work. I never do sometimes. When you drive off, I always walk somewhere else." Your dad said.
"WHAT? WHY?" Your mom said curiously.
"...." Your dad didn't reply back.
"UGH!" Your mom screamed.

My mom started to cry.
"No wonder... no wonder I be the one to pay bills. You're never get a paycheck because your always walking off." Your mom said crying.

I started to cry.

"I'm always working my butt off to keep you and our children happy." Your mom said crying.
"But you don't seem to be helping me at all." Your mom said crying.
"LEAVE RIGHT NOW! GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!" Your mom shouted.
"BUT-" Your dad said but he was cut off.
"LEAVE!!!!!" Your mom shouted even louder.
After that last scream, my dad left the house. He was crying once he opened the front door. I didn't want him to leave again! As soon as he opened the front door, he left.. once again.