honesty :)

After class, I was on my way to meet Baekhyun, and then I felt a hand touch the middle of my arm. It was Sehun.

"Moon, what's wrong with you?" Sehun said sadly.
"Sehun, please get your hand off my arm." You said confidently.
"NO! Tell me what's going on!" Sehun shouted.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" You shouted.
Sehun just pushed me on the ground with all his force. I started to cry, he looked worried. He wanted to help me. But I ran so fast. He couldn't catch me. I ran to Baekhyun......

"MOON! MOON! What's wrong?" Baekhyun said worriedly.
"SEHUN PUSHED ME ON THE FLOOR." You said crying.
Baekhyun looked so mad. He looked like he wanted to punch a wall. Baekhyun walked past me to go meet Sehun. I followed him so he won't do any damage. Baekhyun finally spotted Sehun.....

"SEHUN!!!!!" Baekhyun shouted.
Sehun looked back to see who it was. He saw it was Baekhyun..... Baekhyun punched him. He didn't stop punching him. I TRIED TO BREAK UP THE FIGHT BUT BAEKHYUN PUSHED ME BACK.....

"BAEKHYUN!!! STOP!!!!" You shouted.

Baekhyun wouldn't stop punching him. Sehun was looking all beat up. I tried stopping him from punching again, and I finally got them to stop. I put sehun's head on my lap. Good thing, I always bring tissues to school. I got out my tissues from my bag to wipe all the blood on his face. I really felt bad for Sehun. I really did. Baekhyun looked at me wiping off sehun's blood. He realized what he did. Baekhyun was suspended for a week. So I couldn't drive with him to go to school no more.

I took Sehun to the nurse office. She put band-aids and patches on his face to prevent the blood from coming out. Sehun looked at me. My hands was hugging each other. I was looking up and down because was so nervous.....

"SEHUN! Are you alright?" You said worriedly.
"Yeah, yeah." Sehun replied.
"Good." You replied back.
"Moon, I'm so sorry for pushing you on the floor." Sehun said sadly.
"It's okay." You replied.
"Moon, what's going on, you didn't sit next to me in class." Sehun replied curiously.
"Baekhyun didn't want me to talk to you. He wanted me to stay away from you." You said confidently.
"Why?" Sehun said curiously.
"He says you're not a good friend." You replied back.
"It really was hard not to talk to you." You said.
"Do you forgive me?" Sehun said.
"Yes I do." You replied back.