come back :)

A week past, I got out of bed to do my morning routine and went downstairs. Yesterday was not the day, I couldn't wait for this day to come. Baekhyun will finally return to school. I MISSED HIM A LOT!

"Hey, mom and Suho!" You shouted.
"Hey hon, why are you so happy today?" Your mom said curiously.
"Long story mom haha." You said laughing.
"Suho, why aren't you at work?" You said curiously.
"I'm off today! So I could take you to school if you want." Suho said.
"NO! Don't!" You shouted.

I got out my house.. BAEKHYUN WAS WAITING FOR ME IN HIS CAR! BAEKHYUN SAW ME EXITING MY HOUSE AND HE SMILED WIDELY!

"HEY!" You shouted.
I got inside his car and gave him a hug.
"HAHA! Why are you so happy today?" Baekhyun said curiously.
"You're finally going to school with me. And plus, my mom asked the same thing as you haha." You said laughing.
Baekhyun was laughing.

We drove off to college. We was parked beside chungha's car. SHE HAS A NICE CAR! It was nice shiny royal blue with black seats inside.... we suddenly saw Chungha getting out of her car...

"Hey, Moon!" Chungha shouted.
"Hey Chungha" You shouted.

Baekhyun looked confused. He wondered why I said hi to Chungha. He's pretty used to ignoring her. Chungha suddenly looked at baekhyun. Baekhyun looked back. I had to get Baekhyun out of this situation right now!!!!

"Oh sorry Chungha me and Baekhyun has to do something." You said.
"Oh oh okay! Bye then." Chungha said sadly.
"Bye!" You said shouting.

Baekhyun suddenly stopped us from walking. His arm stretched to hit my stomach.....

"Okay hold on." Baekhyun said.
"What?" You said curiously.
"You talk to Chungha now?" Baekhyun said curiously.
"Yeah why?" You said curiously.

Baekhyun looked shocked because of my answer.
"Baekhyun, she really needed a friend of the situation she had." You said.
"Wait! What situation?" Baekhyun said curiously.
"Her and Jungkook got into a argument, she said it's about their relationship... I'm pretty sure they broken up already." You said.

I really didn't want to tell Baekhyun this. He would've probably thought he could go back to Chungha. I would be so emotional if he did.

"A argument?" Baekhyun said curiously.
"Yeah." You said.
"Wow. They only dated for 2 weeks." Baekhyun said.
"Yeah, I know." You said sadly.
"I need to tell you something." Baekhyun said.
"What is it?" You said curiously.
"I want to get back together with Chungha." Baekhyun said.

WHAT? WHY? I WANTED TO CRY SO HARD!