caring :)

I had no happiness anymore, I didn't want to smile, and I didn't want to laugh. I wanted to cry my whole life. I couldn't take it anymore. I just got Sehun and Jungkook in trouble and suspended for a week. I wanted to say sorry to them in their faces but they probably will never look me in my eyes again.... I called both of them multiple times but none of them picked up.... I tried texting them but none of them answered. They haven't even view it.... I just wanted to sleep.... I fell asleep....

My alarm clock ringed at 7:00am. I didn't feel like going to college today, I wanted to stay home and cry. I did my morning routine and headed downstairs.....

"Good morning honey." Your mom said with a smile.
"Good morning....." you said sadly.
"Mom, can I stay today?" You said curiously.
"No! You cannot! Why?" Your mom said curiously.
"I don't want to go today mom, I can't handle being in the school today." You said sadly.
"No sweetie you can't stay today or ever." Your mom said.
I sighed.

I got out the house, Baekhyun was outside waiting for me, I got inside his car.....

"Hey Moon." Baekhyun said with a smile.
"..." you didn't reply back.
"Are you alright?" Baekhyun said curiously.
"Mmhm." You said.
"Are you sure? You're always happy." Baekhyun said.
"I'm not happy today!" You said.

Baekhyun drove off to college. We was silent the whole ride. I didn't feel like talking to anyone, I wanted to be alone. Baekhyun got out of the car.

"Hey, Moon, Do you want to go to the convenience store to eat something?" Baekhyun said curiously.

I could tell Baekhyun was trying to cheer me up. I did appreciate it but I wasn't in the mood. He even smiled when he offered me to go with him to the convenience store.....

"Ummm. I guess." You said with a smile.
"Yay! Haha!" He said laughing.

Baekhyun is so good cheering someone up. This is his payback to me. I helped him out getting over Chungha when they broke up, I am so grateful for having Baekhyun as a friend.... we then got to the convenience store....

"Hey, Baekhyun this is your favorite." You said smiling.
"Oh yes it is! Haha!" Baekhyun said laughing.

I knew everything about baekhyun. And he knows everything about me. Baekhyun's favorite snack at the convenience store was seaweed wrap with rice inside. When we was kids, we used to eat it all the time, he will always buy it for us so we would have lunch. Even at his house or my house, will always ate for a snack.... we bought like 8 of those haha.... me and Baekhyun realized we was late for school.... we then jumped inside his car and headed back to school.....

"It's 11.23am... WE ARE LATE!" Baekhyun shouted.
"I know!!!! What are we going to do?" You questioned.
"I don't know. We might as well go inside class right?" Baekhyun said.
"Yeah haha." You said laughing.

BAEKHYUN IS AN AMAZING PERSON! I HOPE I COULD TELL HIM MY SECECT TODAY!!!!!